DHL Express, a leading provider of international express shipping services, is adding 400 new jobs in the United States due to a double-digit volume...
- Covid-19 spawned ecommerce prompts DHL to add 400 jobs
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo to boost cargo-only PAX flights by 33pc
FOLLOWING the success of its cargo-only passenger aircraft flights (PAX) programme in May, Virgin Atlantic Cargo has announced that it is increasing...
- DHL to launch ecofriendly cargo bikes for deliveries in downtown Miami
TWO companies are bringing the environmentally friendly e-Cargo Cycles to Miami as part of the DHL GoGreen strategy to reduce its carbon footprint,...
- More sailing cancellations on OOCL's transpacific trade in May and June
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has voided a number of transpacific sailings in response to the low demand...
- Caribbean Airlines operates regional cargo charter service
CARIBBEAN Airlines has started operating cargo charter services to support supply chains within the Caribbean region
- OOCL cancels seven transpacific sailings in May and June
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) is withdrawing seven sailings on four transpacific services in May and June, the Pacific China...
- American Airlines boosts services to ship critical goods
AMERICAN Airlines is expanding its cargo-only operation this month to provide more than three million kilogrammes of capacity to transport critical...
- Thousands of Indian seafarers stranded due to coronavirus curbs
With the unprecedented lockdown in place, nearly 40,000 Indian crew members across the world are unable to reach home.
- Two terminals at Miami port close for one or two days as volumes dive
VOIDED sailings have led to two terminals at the Port of Miami to schedule one- and two-day suspensions of operations owing to low import volumes
- OOCL voids March 14 sailing from HK on Gulf Coast China 1 loop
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has voided another transpacific sailing due to the expected drop in market...
- OOCL voids another transpacific sailing owing to low market demand
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has announced another voided sailing resulting from the low market demand
- Allied Air signs up to convert four passenger B-737 jets to freighters
AFRICAN freighter operator Allied Air has agreed to purchase four Boeing 737-800 passenger jet-to-freighter conversions to be carried out by...
- LATAM boosts flower shipments thanks to expanding operations
LATAM Cargo flew 210 Boeing 767-300 freighter aircraft out of Colombia and Ecuador, loaded with 12,600 tons of flowers for this year's...
- LATAM Cargo's launch services from US to Panama, Bogota and Cali
LATAM Airlines' cargo division has launched the new twice weekly services that are operated by Boeing 767-300 freighters
- New US$19m servicing facility opens at Cincinnati airport
MIAMI-BASED aircraft repair station FEAM Aero has inaugurated a new maintenance hangar at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) to...
- East coast ports see growth slow to 3-year low in US-China trade war
THE leading ten US east coast ports achieved combined throughput growth of 2
- International Airport Review lists world's top 20 cargo airports
THE London area International Airport Review has come up with a list of the top 20 busiest airports in the world by the amount of cargo each handled
- US retail import volumes are expected to return to traditional seasonal patterns
DESPITE the flux and trepidation caused by the uncertainties surrounding the US-China trade war, the dust is starting to settle over retail imports...
- No survivors in Boeing 767 Atlas Air cargo crash near Houston
THREE are dead after a Boeing 767 Atlas Air cargo jet operating for Amazon Prime Air crashed into Trinity Bay on approaching Houston, plunging 3,000...
- Lufthansa Cargo starts freighter service to Miami
LUFTHANSA Cargo is resuming a freighter service to Miami International Airport (MIA) ending a 25-year hiatus