ADIDAS CEO Kasper Rorsted has raised concerns about how the US-China trade dispute will affect consumer spending in the US
- Adidas CEO fears US-China trade row will impact consumer spending in US
- Goldman Sachs doubts trade war will end amicably soon
INTERNATIONAL bank Goldman Sachs lowered its fourth-quarter US growth forecast by 20 basis points to 1
- US designates China a currency manipulator, escalating trade war
THE United States as formally designated China a currency manipulator, after the Chinese central bank sent the yuan south in retaliation of new US...
- Transportation, logistics sector are 'ripe for disruption'- PwC report
THE traditional logistics models of the transportation and logistics sector are "ripe for disruption", according to a new report from...
- Russian Black Sea fleet's salvage ship takes delivery of new ROV Pantera Plus
The Epron, a salvage ship of the Black Sea Fleet undergoing repair and refitting was equipped with the next generation Remotely Operated Vehicle...