CHINESE express firm YTO's plan for a huge CNY6
- YTO inks agreement for planned huge Jiaxing air cargo hub
- Cathay finds cargo only bright spot in otherwise grim month of May
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon declared that its cargo business continued to be the highlight in May as more cargo-only passenger...
- Travel restrictions lead to spike in air cargo drug seizures in Hong Kong
HONG Kong air cargo drug seizures surged 165 per cent in first five months as Covid-19 restrictions prevent couriers from flying into city
- Transatlantic capacity dearth disrupts operations of parcel shippers
US package shippers continue to face disruption on the transatlantic trade lane as the US Postal Service (USPS) battles against the air cargo...
- American Airlines extends cargo-only ops to Rome, London, Zurich, Paris
AMERICAN Airlines is expanding its cargo-only operations this month with new flights to Rome, London Heathrow, Zurich and Paris, reports London's...
- E-commerce faces increasingly severe shortage of air cargo capacity
INTERNATIONAL Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Universal Postal Union (UPU) have warned that the e-commerce sector is facing a shortage of...
- American Airlines boosts services to ship critical goods
AMERICAN Airlines is expanding its cargo-only operation this month to provide more than three million kilogrammes of capacity to transport critical...
- Cathay Group cargo decreases 9.6pc in February - 9.2pc in 2020
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Dragon Group reported that cargo volume in February fell 9
- Hong Kong reaffirms US$642m spending to boost airfreight logistics
HONG Kong's Financial Secretary, Paul Chan, has reaffirmed the government's plan, which he launched last year, to set aside HKD5 billion...
- Missouri's Kansas City International Airport cargo falls 2.9pc in January
KANSAS City, Missouri, airport (KCI) cargo was were down 2
- Cathay flies 151,964 tonnes of cargo and mail in January, down 8.9pc
CATHAY Pacific and Cathay Dragon transported a combined 151,964 tonnes of cargo and mail in January, representing a year-on-year decrease of 8
- US Postal Service ends delivery guarantee for mainland, HK express
THE US Postal Service has suspended the delivery guarantee on Priority Mail Express International shipments destined for China and Hong Kong,...
- Swiss WorldCargo starts new service to Slovenia's capital
SWISS WorldCargo has started offering capacity on a new service to and from Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia
- Weakness persists in Asian air cargo carriers throughout December
ASIAN air carriers reported mixed year-on-year declines in cargo traffic in December with mainland-based Air China and Singapore Airlines suffering...
- Cathay group cargo volume drops 2.9pc in Dec to 177,561 tonnes
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried 177,561 tonnes of cargo and mail in December month, a decrease of 2
- Swissport, Lufthansa renew cargo handling contract for Belgian airports
SWISSPORT and Lufthansa have signed a new five-year contract to perform cargo handling at Brussels and Liege airports
- Kansas City airport handles 4.7pc less cargo in November
KANSAS CITY, Missouri Aviation Department reported that air cargo tonnage, comprising both freight and mail transported by all carriers at Kansas...
- Cathay Pacific warns of slow start for cargo in 2020
CATHAY Pacific Group chief customer and commercial officer Ronald Lam has warned that the airline's cargo sector is expecting a weak start to...
- UK's East Midlands airport reaches out to Chinese side to start direct cargo flights
THE UK's East Midlands Airport (EMA) has revealed that preliminary talks are ongoing with counterparts at Chongqing Jiangbei international...
- Globally airports report mixed air cargo results as volumes slide
WORLDWIDE air cargo industry performance posted a mixed results in October, with airports like Seattle, Shanghai, Ontario and Guangzhou posting...