AN increase in the average freight rate per TEU carried by Israeli container shipping line, Zim Integrated Shipping Services in the first quarter...
- Rate gains help Zim's first quarter losses narrow down by 49pc
- Port of Santos enjoys best-ever Q1 box volume with a 15pc surge
BRAZIL's Port of Santos reported its best first quarter in history with a 15
- ONE keeps promise and sails into the black, but now faces virus challenge
JAPANESE container carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) has posted a net profit of US$105 million for full-year 2019 after post-merger synergies...
- OOIL sails through Covid-19 with Q1 sales up 5.5pc and volume down slightly
ORIENT Overseas International Line (OOIL), the parent company of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) and a subsidiary of Cosco, has announced that...
- Box carriers take major hit from coronavirus, sparking survival fears
ON intra-Asia container shipping routes there have been 544 service suspensions of seven to 30 days by internationally trading box ships since...
- Things picking up in China as ship calls return to previous levels
THERE are signs that shipping operations in China are returning to normal, according to figures from Lloyd's List Intelligence, which show the...
- CMA CGM liftings up in 2019, but ends up with a net deficit of US$229m
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM Group has posted a net loss of US$229 million for 2019, compared with a profit of $34 million in 2018
- Maersk loses US$44m in 2019 despite flat liftings of 26.6m TEU
THE Maersk Group lost US$61 million in the fourth quarter of 2019, leading to an overall net loss of $44 million last year
- ONE expects quarterly loss of US$49m but optimistic of full-year profit
JAPANESE shipping company ONE anticipates a US$49 million loss for the current quarter, on the back of weak demand following the Chinese Lunar New...
- 'K' Line posts US$3.01 million net loss for the first nine months of 2019,
JAPAN's Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, or 'K' Line, posted a year-on-year net loss of JPY331
- NYK Line back in black, reporting satisfactory box showing from ONE
JAPAN's NYK Line posted a net profit of JPY18
- PSA International box volume increases 5pc globally in 2019 to 85m TEU
SINGAPORE'S PSA International handled 85
- Abu Dhabi Ports box liftings surge 47pc to record 2.5m TEU in 2019
ABU Dhabi Ports (ADP) has ended 2019 with impressive year-to-date results and recording-breaking milestones, underlining the company's continued...
- ONE goes digital making ocean freight slots available on NYSHEX
OCEAN Network Express (ONE) announced that it will start offering container slots on a digital exchange in a move to 'further enhance customer...
- Maersk says purchase of box ships is off despite strong quarterly results
DANISH shipping giant AP Moeller-Maersk has no plans to buy new vessels and will instead focus on controlling costs and target its growth efforts...
- Trans-Pacific box shipping trade expected to drop 2pc in 2019:Alphaliner
EASTBOUND trans-Pacific container shipping volumes are forecast to decline by two per cent this year, marking its first annual contraction since 2009...
- ONE back in the black but misses out on revenue and profit forecasts
JAPANESE carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) almost hit its target for profitability in the second quarter of its fiscal year, which ended September,...
- 2M alliance co-operation and higher freight rates help Zim post Q2 profit
ISRAELI shipping line Zim achieved a net profit of US$5
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year on year to US$134 million, drawn on revenues of US$9
- Japan's ONE aims for turnaround in 2019 with positive Q1 results
OCEAN Network Express (ONE) expects slightly better profit this year than previously forecast as costs drop one year into its full operation, despite...