LOWER fuel costs have given ocean carriers a break with a 3
- Cheaper bunker makes scrubbers king and leaves blends, LNG behind
- First LNG cargo leaves Texas site as American fuel exports grow
THE first cargo of liquefied natural gas (LNG) has set sail from a US$15 billion Texas export...
- More blank sailings leaves Northern European shippers in the lurch
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM will void its North Europe to Asia FAL 1 loop, scheduled to...
- FedEx's integration with TNT leaves firm with Q4 loss of US$1.97b
FEDEX reported a fourth quarter fiscal net loss of US$1
- Pang leaves NGOs to resume role at Alliance Knowledge Management
JIMMY Pang will resume his directorship in the Alliance Knowledge Management Limited after...