HELSINKI, Finland-headquartered Cargotec has completed the sale of its share of the joint venture Rainbow-Cargotec Industries Co Ltd (RCI) in China
- Cargotec unloads 49pc share in China joint venture
- Kalmar SmartPort automation to be used at Termont Montreal
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has finalised an agreement to supply container terminal operator Termont Montreal Inc (Termont) with a suite of Kalmar...
- Port of Dar es Salaam orders 6 Kalmar RTG for delivery in one year
FINNISH crane maker Kalmar, part of Cargotec, has been awarded a contract to supply Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) with rubber-tyre gantry (RTG)...
- Kalmar to deliver two gantries to Buenos Aires box terminal
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is to provide two rubber-tyred gantry cranes (RTGs) with hybrid drivelines for Exolgan S A container terminal in Buenos...
- Kalmar to develop electric reachstacker and heavy forklift
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is teaming up with Bosch Rexroth to develop fully electric versions of its reachstacker and heavy forklift solutions
- Port of Virginia pays US$25 million for 25 new Kalmar hybrid shuttle carriers
CARGOTEC subsidiary Kalmar is to supply 25 Kalmar hybrid shuttle carriers to the Port of Virginia valued at US$25 million
- Kalmar signs 5-year software maintenance and support deal with PSA
CARGOTEC unit Kalmar has signed a five-year software maintenance and support agreement with PSA Singapore covering the entire automated guided...
- DP World orders 15 RTG cranes from Kalmar for its Mumbai terminal
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is to supply DP World with a total of 15 rubber-tyred gantry cranes (RTGs) for the Nhava Sheva International Container...
- Lineas Intermodal orders two Kalmar hybrid straddle carriers for Antwerp
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has won a contract to supply European rail operator Lineas Intermodal with two hybrid straddle carriers that are scheduled...
- Kalmar to upgrade STS cranes at Eurogate Tanger in Morocco
SUBSIDIARY of Cargotec, Kalmar, is to upgrade four ZPMC ship-to-shore (STS) cranes at Eurogate Tanger (EGT) in Morocco
- Israel's Ashdod port receives forklifts and reachstackers from Kalmar
ASHDOD Port Company Ltd has taken delivery of a total of eight Kalmar G generation medium forklifts and seven Kalmar Gloria reachstackers
- Kalmar sells 8 empty lifters to Shantou China Merchants Port Group
SHANTOU China Merchants Port Group Co has purchased eight Essential Range empty container handlers from Kalmar, part of Cargotec
- Kalmar unveils industry's first lithium-ion powered medium forklift
HELSINKI cargo-handling equipment giant Kalmar is to introduce a medium electric forklift powered by emission-free lithium-ion battery technology
- Cargotec works with 7 start-ups to solve maritime industry inefficiencies
HELSINKI based Cargotec, a cargo-handling equipment maker, is working together on joint projects with seven start-up companies as a result of the...
- MCT at Italy's Gioia Tauro port is to receive 32 Kalmar straddle carriers
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has won a contract from Terminal Investment Limited (TIL) to supply 32 diesel-electric straddle carriers to its Medcenter...
- Cargotec suffers 8pc profit decline to US$33.7 million as sales rise 2pc
HELSINKI cargo handling giant Cargotec suffered an eight per cent year-on-year decline in first quarter profit to EUR31 million (US$33
- Kalmar's supplies 16 tractors to Container Terminal Saint-Petersburg
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has won a contract to supply 16 terminal tractors to long-standing customer Container Terminal Saint-Petersburg (CTSP) in...
- Kalmar to supply 63 hybrid straddle carriers to European terminal operators
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is to supply DP World with a total of 63 hybrid straddle carriers for use at four of its European container terminals
- DP World signs mega order with Kalmar for Ecuadorian terminal
DUBAI's global port operator DP World has signed an order for 33 Kalmar terminal tractors, three empty container handlers, three reachstackers...
- Kalmar to supply electric terminal tractor with Cummins driveline tech
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has teamed up with Cummins, a marine terminal tractor equipment manufacturer, to complete its machines' portfolio by...