AS the coronavirus outbreak continues to wreak havoc on aviation operations worldwide, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) is...
- IATA urges industry abandon airport slot coordination 'til end of year
- DHL Express to take delivery of six new Boeing 777 freighters in 2020
DHL Express is receiving six new Boeing 777-200 freighters this year
- JAL's international and domestic air cargo volumes drop in August
JAPAN Airlines, a member of the JAL Group, transported 34,271 tons of cargo on international routes in August, representing a decrease of 4
- Schiphol's capacity shortage could end Kalitta Air's service to Dutch hub
US all-cargo carrier Kalitta Air may have to stop its operations to Schiphol airport after 15 years as a result of capacity shortages at the Dutch...
- Japan Airlines and Kalitta Air enter freighter codeshare agreement
JAPAN Airlines (JAL) has entered into a freighter codeshare arrangement with Michigan-based Kalitta Air, allowing JAL to offer freighter services...