THAILAND-BASED Regional Container Lines (RCL) has revamped its RMS service to link up Malaysia and Indonesia in a new 'butterfly' service
- RCL revamps RMS service to link up Malaysia and Indonesia
- ONE to offer more direct sailings from China to Southeast Asia
JAPAN's Ocean Network Express (ONE) has added two new direct services connecting China and Southeast Asia
- Five ships detained in UK over welfare fears for crew
BRITAIN's Transport Secretary, Grant Shapps, has made an urgent intervention in the growing crisis over the welfare of 1,500 crew on five cruise...
- Lesser criminal incidents at sea increase in Asia in 5 months
AN increase of lesser criminal incidents at sea were reported between January and May in Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam and...
- US Q1 containerised agricultural exports up 13pc
US agricultural exports increased 12
- "Shahraz" collided with "Samudra Sakti I" in Singapore Strait
According to foreign media reports, on May 10, at 1900, the container ship "Shahraz" and the bulk carrier "Samudra Sakti I" collided and ran aground...
- Aframax crude oil tanker M/T JAG LEELA exploded, big fire broke out! (VIDEO)
On the morning of May 11, several explosions were reported in the Aframax crude oil tanker JAG LEELA, followed by a massive fire with black smoke.
- Respect seafarers' right to emergency medical treatment ashore!
Joint statement from the Joint Negotiating Group (JNG) and the International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
- Piracy and armed robbery a threat to ships’ crews, warns IMB
Seafarers face continuing threats from pirates and armed robbers on the world’s seas, says the ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB), reporting...
- Rival LA, Long Beach ports cooperate having suffered coronavirus blow
THE ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach have pledged to collaborate on several operational initiatives to preserve San Pedro Bay's competitive...
- US trade pressure induces Indonesia to drop Russian, Chinese arms deals
THE United States has persuaded Indonesia to not to buy 11 Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets for US$1
- Shenzhen's DaChan Bay docks OOCL's Japan-Indon Service KTX3
SHENZHEN's DaChan Bay Terminals has docked the 4,578-TEU OOCL Guangzhou at the commencement of the Japan Indonesia Service KTX3 calling at DaChan...
- Japan's Ocean Network Express upgrades raft of intra-Asia loops
JAPANESE-OWNED Singapore-based Ocean Network Express (ONE) has announced its enhanced Intra-Asia Japan Services, offering improved coverage,...
- Three of eight Malaysian fisherman off Sabah by South Sea pirates
THE Philippine Coast Guardreported that six gunmen dressed in black suits with masks used a grey speedboat to abduct eight crew from a...
- Port Technology International selects the 5 top ports in Southeast Asia
LONDON's Port Technology International (PTI) have surveyed the ports of Southeast Asia and have come up with the top five
- ICTSI wins coveted logistics title at 2019 ASEAN Business Awards
INTERNATIONAL Container Terminal Services, Inc (ICTSI) has been recognised for its outstanding performance and promoting greater regional inclusivity...
- Sinokor Hong Kong now offers daily China-Korea short sea service
SINOKOR Hong Kong Co Ltd, as its name shows, specialises in service to and from China and South Korea as it has done for more than 30 years
- Singapore Changi Airport posts 6.1pc decline in November air freight
SINGAPORE Changi Airport's air freight throughput declined 6
- Big cargo drones set to take off, despite regulatory hurdles
THE traditional logistics supply chain is coming under significant and diverse pressures, from environmental challenges to staff shortages, and...
- ReCAAP Information Sharing Centre meets Philippine Coast Guard
THE anti-piracy ReCP Information Sharing Centre and Philippine Coast Guard convened a meeting with regional maritime authorities, the shipping...