By the end of the third quarter, the transshipment of liquid bulk totalled 159
- Biomass grows 84pc as a result of increased co-firing in coal-fired plants
- Concern grows over short supply of reefer boxes as China demand soars
CONCERN is mounting over a shortage of reefer containers at a time when 60,000 are being ordered...
- Ethiopian Airlines prevails over crash to see profit grows 18pc
IN a year marred by challenges including a plane crash in March that killed 157 people, Ethiopian...
- Global fleet grows to 22.7 million TEU as big ship demand rises
THE total global containership fleet expanded by 3
- FedEx ends express delivery contract with Amazon as rivalry grows
AMERICAN multinational courier delivery provider, FedEx is dropping a contract for air shipment...
- China's GDP grows at 6.4pc, beating economists polled by Bloomberg
CHINA's economy grew 6
- Savannah's full-year cargo volume grows 7.5pc to 4.35 million TEU
THE Port of Savannah posted a 7
- World box trade grows, but slows - 2019 looks good but for trade war
DESPITE a year-on-year four per cent increase in the global shipment of containers both for...
- Threat of Chinese intellectual property theft grows, says top FBI man
TOP-RANKING US security officials have warned that China's use of cyber espionage and...