CHINA's industrial economy bounced back in April after the first quarterly contraction in history, but retail and investment remained weak, as...
- China's uneven recovery continues in April as industry grows anew
- THE Alliances's AG3 service makes maiden call at Jubail Commercial Port
GULF Stevedoring Contracting Company (GSCCO), part of the Gulftainer group of companies, announced that it has received the Hyundai Tacoma container...
- Airfreight forwarders expected to be hit hardest by Covid-19
ACCORDING to a worst case scenario projection from consultant Transport Intelligence (Ti), the freight forwarding market could contract by more than...
- China's southern factory hub faces supply shortage as fear grows
NEARLY a third of companies in China's southern manufacturing hub are facing a supply shortage as the coronavirus takes its toll around the...
- Savannah port receives 3 more ship-to-shore cranes
THE Port of Savannah has taken delivery of three neopanamax ship-to-shore cranes, bringing its total to 36, more than any other single terminal in...
- New arrivals bring Savannah's crane fleet to 36, most in North America
THE Port of Savannah received three neo-panamax ship-to-shore cranes, bringing its total to 36, more than any other single terminal in North America
- Tigers Australia opens omni-channel facility in Sydney for e-commerce
TIGERS Australia has opened a new omni-channel facility in Yennora, Sydney, Australia to meet rising demand in domestic and cross-border e-commerce...
- Dublin Port Company reports 2019 growth of 3.6pc to 1.5 million unitised units
The Dublin Port Company has reported a growth in unitised volumes of 3
- India sneers at Amazon's US$1b investment as resentment grows
THE Indian government has scoffed at Amazon
- SF Airlines China's No 1 cargo airline network grows rapidly
SHENZHEN-based SF Airlines is now China's largest cargo airline with a global air cargo network serving 65 destinations
- Biomass grows 84pc as a result of increased co-firing in coal-fired plants
By the end of the third quarter, the transshipment of liquid bulk totalled 159
- Concern grows over short supply of reefer boxes as China demand soars
CONCERN is mounting over a shortage of reefer containers at a time when 60,000 are being ordered while 140,000 are needed, reports London's...
- Ethiopian Airlines prevails over crash to see profit grows 18pc
IN a year marred by challenges including a plane crash in March that killed 157 people, Ethiopian Airlines Group recorded an increase in profit after...
- Global fleet grows to 22.7 million TEU as big ship demand rises
THE total global containership fleet expanded by 3
- FedEx ends express delivery contract with Amazon as rivalry grows
AMERICAN multinational courier delivery provider, FedEx is dropping a contract for air shipment of packages for Amazon within the US, reducing its...
- China's GDP grows at 6.4pc, beating economists polled by Bloomberg
CHINA's economy grew 6
- CBX Global opens subsidiary in China with four offices
CBX Global has announced the opening of subsidiary company CBX Global Asia Pacific with four offices in China
- Camilla Orko is to be vice president of ethics and compliance at Cargotec
CARGOTEC has announced the appointment of Camilla Orko as vice president, ethics and compliance, starting from April 1
- Amazon expands air fleet but FedEx sees no threat and is unimpressed
ONLINE retail giant Amazon is becoming a player in the logistics and shipping industry, say analysts as its air cargo fleet grows to 50 planes...
- Savannah's full-year cargo volume grows 7.5pc to 4.35 million TEU
THE Port of Savannah posted a 7