ECONOMISTS from Oxford Economics, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Bloomberg Economics have...
- Three economist teams see China with less than 6pc GDP growth
- Malaysia's GDP up 4.9pc in Q2 on the back of strong domestic demand
MALAYSIA's gross domestic product increased by 4
- German quarterly GDP contracts 0.1pc, second slip in 4 quarters
GERMAN GDP decreased 0
- China's quarterly GDP growth slows to 6.2pc as trade war bites
CHINA's economic growth sank to its lowest level in 27 years, pulled down by its ongoing...
- Hong Kong Government forecasts local GDP to grow 2-3pc this year
THE Hong Kong Government maintained its forecast for GDP for growth this year at between two...
- First-quarter GDP growth in Hong Kong slows to near decade low of 0.5pc
PRELIMINARY government statistics show that Hong Kong's economy grew at its slowest annual...
- China's GDP grows at 6.4pc, beating economists polled by Bloomberg
CHINA's economy grew 6
- US dredging key to helping marine transport contribute 25pc of GDP
The bustling activity at America's seaports added US$5
- WFS, Swiss WorldCargo set up first GDP-compliant facility at JFK
INTERNATIONAL ground-handling giant Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) and Swiss WorldCargo,...
- Cargogate at Germany's Munich airport earns GDP pharma certificate
CARGOGATE, a subsidiary of Munich airport since 1974, has been awarded Munich's first...
- World Bank cuts China 2019 GDP rise to 6.2pc as troubles become clearer
ECONOMIC growth in China is expected to slow to 6