DUBAI's Jebel Ali Port has docked the 24,000-TEU HMM Gdansk, one of the world's largest container vessels, reports Bahrain's TradeArabia...
- 24,000-TEU HMM Gdansk calls at Jebel Ali before heading east
- 24,000-TEU HMM Algeciras biggest afloat to dock at Southampton
THE docking of the 24,000-TEU HMM Algeciras signals the arrival in the UK of the biggest containership built so far, reported London's Riviera...
- World's biggest, 24,000-TEU HMM Gdansk, docks at Hong Kong's HIT
ONE of Korea's Hyundai Merchant Marine's (HMM) 24,000-TEUers, the biggest box ship ever built, has arrived in Hong Kong at Kwai Tsing...
- PSA International box volume increases 5pc globally in 2019 to 85m TEU
SINGAPORE'S PSA International handled 85
- DCT Gdansk lifts 2 million TEU, first on Baltic Sea to hit that mark
POLAND's DCT Gdansk container terminal loaded its two millionth container in December 2019, becoming the first terminal in the Baltic Sea to pass...
- Yet another 72-metre outreach STS quay crane at work in DCT Gdansk
A NEW Liebherr STS quay crane, identical to two other with an outreach of 72 metres, has arrived at DCT Gdansk, Poland's major container port,...
- Gdansk lifts record 27.3 million tonnes in first half, closes in on Petersburg
POLAND's main Port of Gdansk announced that it beat last year's first half record, up nine per cent to 27
- Top 100 ports show stable growth in 2018 handling 616m TEU
BOX volumes at the world's top 100 container ports reached 616
- World's third largest boxship 'OOCL Hong Kong' makes debut call at HK
ONE of the world biggest containership, the 21,413-TEU OOCL Hong Kong, has made her maiden call to the Port of Hong Kong docking at the Kwai Tsing...
- Unifeeder to launch weekly loop from Gavle harbour, Sweden to Poland
DANISH container shipping company Unifeeder is to offer a new weekly service between Gavle harbour and Norrkoping on Sweden's east coast and...
- PSA, PFR and IFM investors jointly acquire Poland's largest box terminal
FOLLOWING formal approval by the relevant competition authorities, PSA International (PSA), the Polish Development Fund (PFR) and the IFM Global...
- Singapore's PSA and two local partners take over DCT Gdansk
SINGAPORE's PSA International (PSA), the Polish Development Fund (PFR) and the IFM Global Infrastructure Fund (GIF) have jointly acquired DCT...
- Singapore's PSA International joins Macquarie to buy DCT Gdansk
SINGAPORE's PSA International is among group acquiring DCT Gdansk, Poland's largest container terminal is worth US$1
- APL refinements make big contribution to CMA CGM's global network
SINGAPORE's APL will offer a total of 34 service loops of the OCEAN Alliance Day 3 Product from April 1, the CMA CGM unit announced
- Ferry adrift in the Baltic Sea following engine room explosion
The 'Regina Seaways' got in distress with 335 people - 294 passengers and 41 crew members - on board enroute from Kiel to Klaipdea following...
- Polferries’ new NOVA STAR finally enters service
Following months of delays and uncertainty, Polferries’ chartered ro-pax NOVA STAR entered service on the Gdansk-Nynäshamn route on 14 September
- Research vessel saved skipper of capsized German yacht - another man remained missing
On Aug 12, 2018, at 2
- Car carrier delivered at yard in Gdansk
In the morning of Aug 18, the Danish offshore vessel 'Blue Antares' was heading back to Fåborg after having delivered the 'Makassar...
- Kalmar to supply three rail-mounted gantries to service Gdansk box trains
KALMAR, part of Helsinki-based Cargotec, has signed an agreement with Deepwater Container Terminal (DCT) Gdansk to supply three electrically powered...
- Swedish Coastguard ended operation
The Swedish Coastguard has finished its operation on the 'Makassar Highway' in the afternoon of Aug 14 when the ship left Swedish waters