THE Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT) increased annual container throughput five per cent year on year in FY2019 to 1
- Jacksonville's JAXPORT increases FY2019 box volume 5pc to 1.33 million TEU
- Panama Canal ends 2019 fiscal year with record tonnage, up 6.2pc
THE Panama Canal ended its 2019 fiscal year with a record tonnage of 469 million Panama Canal tons (PC/UMS), a year-on-year 6
- Georgia Ports Authority opens 40 dockside acres for automobiles
THE Georgia Ports Authority (GPA) combined the opening of 40 dockside acres to auto processing and with a day of thanksgiving to the US Coast Guard,...
- Qatar Airways reports FY2019 loss of US$2.7b despite rise in cargo revenues
QATAR Airways' cargo revenues rose by 16
- Port of Savannah's box handling capacity to be doubled to 11m TEU per annum
THE Georgia Ports Authority has unveiled plans to double the annual container handling capacity of the Garden City Terminal to 11 million TEU, up...
- Savannah reaches milestone with throughput of 4.5 million TEU
THE Port of Savannah moved an all-time high of 4
- Boston's Conley container terminal hits record 307,331 TEU in FY2019
THE Port of Boston's Paul W Conley container terminal handled a record annual 307,331 TEU, up eight per cent year on year, and marking five...
- Virginia's FY2019 box volume hits record 2.9m TEU with higher imports
THE US port of Virginia handled an all-time high 2
- Jaxport box throughput in FY2019 to date is up 6pc to 1m TEU
THE Jacksonville Port Authority (Jaxport) handled one million TEU over the first three quarters of fiscal year 2019, representing a year-on-year...
- South Carolina Ports container throughput in May achieves record high
SOUTH Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA) reported its strongest May on record, with 204,457 TEU handled during the month
- South Carolina ports volume jumps 12pc to 1.6 million TEU since July
SOUTH Carolina Ports Authority reported the strongest February container volume in its history with fiscal year growth of 12 per cent