MAJOR apparel and footwear solutions provider Wen-Parker Logistics has begun chartering Ohio's first direct flights from Vietnam through...
- Wen-Parker Logistics offers direct cargo flights from Vietnam to Ohio
- China's outbound airfreight rates are declining - but slowly
NEW figures for the past week from the TAC Index and Freight Investor Services (FIS) show airfreight rates out of China have continued to fall,...
- Qatar Airways Cargo transports vaccines to India amid Covid-19 crisis
QATAR Airways Cargo flew 56
- First Lufthansa flights take off from Shenzhen with masks for Frankfurt
THE first Lufthansa Cargo aircraft, an Airbus A330-300, has departed Shenzhen for Frankfurt the first of 14 cargo flights carrying three million...
- Cathay cargo down a third as lack of belly capacity drags down volumes
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Group's overall tonnage in April dropped nearly a third from the previous month, impacted as it was by a further...
- Air cargo from China soars to meet rising pandemic demand
AIR cargo from China continues to surge to meet demands for personal protective equipment (PPE), creating extremely high rates, reports the American...
- Ethiopian Airlines converts nine passenger aircraft to cargo operations
ETHIOPIAN Airlines announced that it has reconfigured the passenger cabins of four B777-300ER, three B737-800 and two B767-300 aircraft to boost its...
- Malaysia Airlines returns to Schiphol after four years with cargo flights
MALAYSIA Airlines has returned to Schiphol for the first time since 2016 with its cargo arm announcing weekly freighter calls in May
- Emirates SkyCargo launches scheduled cargo flights to 67 destinations
EMIRATES SkyCargo has started dedicated cargo flights on a scheduled basis every week to 67 global destinations across six continents since the first...
- Caribbean Airlines operates regional cargo charter service
CARIBBEAN Airlines has started operating cargo charter services to support supply chains within the Caribbean region
- Cargolux revenues and net profits suffer blow in 2019
CARGOLUX says its full-year results for 2019 show that revenue plunged 14 per cent to US$2
- TIACA calls for joint effort to help ailing air cargo sector in Africa
THE International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) has expressed concern over the air-cargo sector in Africa which has experienced a significant drop in...
- US flies in more emergency medical supplies to fight coronavirus
THE US is continuing to airlift emergency medical supplies with at least two all-cargo planes making deliveries last week
- Shelving of passenger flights globally severs air freight capacity in Canada
CONCERNS are mounting in Canada over the availability of air freight capacity amid the worldwide coronavirus pandemic
- Emirates to freeze passenger operations, but cargo will still fly
THE Emirates group is suspending most passenger operations by March 25
- Air freight industry seeks relaxed all-cargo flight rules during virus crisis
THE air cargo sector is requesting governments exempt all-cargo carriers from certain health and operating rules to facilitate the delivery of...
- Cathay Pacific to reduce passenger capacity by 96pc in April and May
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon will reduce capacity by 96 per cent across our passenger network in April and May because of the...
- CAPA warns of airlines going bankrupt in 10 weeks all virus casualties
SYDNEY's Centre for Aviation (CAPA) says coordinated government and industry action could prevent many of the world's airlines from going...
- CEVA contracts 86 charters to keep international trade flowing
CEVA Logistics has contracted a range of 86 freighter aircraft to deliver parts and supplies to its customers
- Korean Air, Scoot, Cathay mull using passenger planes as freighters
KOREAN AIR said it plans to deploy passenger aircraft that have been idled to carry cargo on flights to Qingdao from March 21, reports London's...