CARGOTEC's subsidiary Kalmar has received a significant order for ten Kalmar Eco reachstackers, five empty container handlers and one medium...
- Kalmar wins mega reachstacker order from Australian logistics firm
- Growth in e-commerce lead rising demand for forklifts
THE pallet truck, or forklift, market is expected to grow 6
- Kalmar to deliver two gantries to Buenos Aires box terminal
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is to provide two rubber-tyred gantry cranes (RTGs) with hybrid drivelines for Exolgan S A container terminal in Buenos...
- Kalmar to develop electric reachstacker and heavy forklift
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is teaming up with Bosch Rexroth to develop fully electric versions of its reachstacker and heavy forklift solutions
- Hactl wins accolade for its Smart Cargo Locating project
CARGO handler, Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) has bagged the 'Supply Chain Innovation of the Year (Smart Logistics)' award at...
- Amazon takes up 500,000sq ft of space in fulfilment centre in urban Seattle
E-COMMERCE giant Amazon has leased 500,000 square feet of space in a multi-storey logistics centre in urban Seattle, Washington created by developer...
- Salalah Port sets productivity record thanks to new equipment
THE Port of Salalah in Oman racked up a new productivity record in August, after delivering 412
- DB Schenker tests 'exoskeletons' to help workers lifting
GERMAN logistics giant DB Schenker has is preparing to introduce 'exoskeletons' at its warehouses to relieve staff of physically-demanding...
- Israel's Ashdod port receives forklifts and reachstackers from Kalmar
ASHDOD Port Company Ltd has taken delivery of a total of eight Kalmar G generation medium forklifts and seven Kalmar Gloria reachstackers
- Namport's new box terminal to begin operations in late August
STATE-owned Namport's new N$4 billion (US$289
- Kalmar unveils industry's first lithium-ion powered medium forklift
HELSINKI cargo-handling equipment giant Kalmar is to introduce a medium electric forklift powered by emission-free lithium-ion battery technology
- Kalmar's supplies 16 tractors to Container Terminal Saint-Petersburg
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has won a contract to supply 16 terminal tractors to long-standing customer Container Terminal Saint-Petersburg (CTSP) in...
- New cargo terminal at Srinagar airport due to be completed in July 2020
KASHMIR is commencing construction of a dedicated cargo terminal at Srinagar airport in a bid to enhance the supply of goods and boost imports,...
- DP World signs mega order with Kalmar for Ecuadorian terminal
DUBAI's global port operator DP World has signed an order for 33 Kalmar terminal tractors, three empty container handlers, three reachstackers...
- Kalmar to supply electric terminal tractor with Cummins driveline tech
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has teamed up with Cummins, a marine terminal tractor equipment manufacturer, to complete its machines' portfolio by...
- Hactl's forklift and pallet building competition promotes worker safety
HACTL's 12th International Forklift and Pallet Building Competition took place reently at the company's massive SuperTeminal 1 facility in...
- Longshoreman Killed During Cargo Ops at New Jersey Port
An industrial accident led to the death of a longshoreman at the Port of Paulsboro, New Jersey on Sunday morning
- Medevac after accident off Miami
The US Coast Guard medevaced a 48-year-old man from the 'Green Ridge' approximately 100 miles southeast of Miami on Sep 4, 2018
- Kalmar wins container handling equipment order from Port of Shanghai
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has secured an order to supply 15 units of container handling equipment to Shanghai International Port (Group) Co Ltd...
- US tariffs of US$200 billion to hit containerised exports from China
THE Trump administration's proposal to impose US$200 billion of tariffs on Chinese imports would affect 37