THE Port of Melbourne increased its first quarter international container throughput 1
- Melbourne Q1 boxes up 1.09pc, leading otherwise flat Aussie result
- Costamare quarterly profit flat at US$13.6 million, revenues up 22pc
MAJOR Greek shipowner Costamare's year-on-year first quarter profit was flat at US$13
- Hong Kong airport's Q1 dives 5.4pc to 1.1 million tons after flat March
HONG KONG International Airport (HKIA) recorded just 0
- Asia-Europe rate up 1.1pc to US$658/TEU, but rate to USWC remains flat
SPOT rates from China to North Europe increased 1
- Adelaide box terminal handles 322,558 TEU in 2018 amid flat growth
FLINDERS Adelaide Container Terminal in South Australia turned out a mixed bag of containerised...
- Heathrow reflects on record passenger year, but cargo stays flat
HEATHROW Airport Limited (HAL), has said that 2018 was a record year for the UK's biggest...
- Homes to be flattened as Mombasa makes way for shipping routes
HOUSES in Mombasa and Kilifi counties in Kenya are to be knocked down, obstacles that have...
- Heathrow's 2018 flat air cargo growth
LONDON Heathrow recorded virtually flat cargo growth as volumes in 2018 rose by just 0
- Asia-Europe rate flat at US$996/TEU, up 2.7pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday...