SAIC Motor, the biggest automaker in China, reported a 28
- China's big automaker profit falls 29pc to US$3.6 billion in 2019
- Hamburg quarterly cargo falls 7.9pc, as boxes slip 6.6pc to 2.2 million TEU
GERMANY's main Port of Hamburg suffered a first quarter year-on-year 7
- Port of LA box volume falls 6.45pc in April, but down 15.5pc so far this year
CONTAINER volume increased in the Port of Los Angeles during the month of April, but volume is down significantly year over year as the port and...
- ICTSI net profit falls but Rio saves TEU throughput
INTERNATIONAL Container Terminal Services, Inc (ICTSI) has reported that net profit in the first quarter of the year plunged 18 per cent from US$72
- US weekly rail traffic falls 23.3pc to 403,283 carloads, intermodal units in mid-April
TOTAL US rail traffic fell 27
- Box ship sailings' schedule reliability falls to 68pc in Q1
CONTAINERSHIP sailings' schedule reliability in the first quarter fell to 67
- Transport Malta: Support measures to the Maltese shipping industry during the COVID-19 pandemic
A notice to Shipowners, Ship Operators, Managers, Masters, Owners’ Representatives and Recognised Organisations published by the Transport...
- Chinese container port volume falls 10.6pc in January-February
CHINA's Ministry of Transport released port throughput figures for January-February, showing a decline several major ports, especially in terms...
- Northern Sea Route Arctic basin box volume falls 1.7pc in January
CONTAINER throughput via the Russian Arctic Basin ports in January 2020 decreased 1
- Asia-Europe falls 0.4pc to US$827/TEU, USWC jumps 18.3pc to $1,610/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday fell 0
- Air cargo demand falls 9pc in Feb due to coronavirus: CLIVE Data
RESEARCH by CLIVE Data Services shows that global air cargo volumes for February are nine per cent below the level seen in 2019, mainly due to the...
- Asia-Europe falls 3.6pc to US$804/TEU, USWC slide 2pc to $1,394/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday edged down 3
- Missouri's Kansas City International Airport cargo falls 2.9pc in January
KANSAS City, Missouri, airport (KCI) cargo was were down 2
- Air France KLM 2019 cargo falls 5.9pc to US$2.2 billion in downturn
AIR FRANCE-KLM airline posted a 5
- Truck driver shot at US truck stop by a security guard in Oklahoma
A TRUCK driver shot by a security guard at an Oklahoma City truck stop is said to be in stable condition in hospital
- Asia-Europe falls 1.8pc to US$834/TEU, USWC off 3.9pc to $1,423/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday edged down 1
- OOCL cancels transpacific sailings as demand falls in slack season
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has announced a number of cancelled transpacific sailings in response to low...
- Asian airlines face tough start to 2020 with coronavirus
AIRLINES in Asia saw international air cargo demand, as measured in freight tonne kilometres (FTK), drop by 5
- China-Taiwan cross-Strait container trade falls 2.9pc in 2019
CONTAINER traffic between Taiwan and China totalled 2,492,372 TEU in 2019, down 2
- UPS profit forecast falls short of estimates on global weakness
UNITED Parcel Service (UPS) profit outlook fell short of analyst estimates, held back by declines in global industrial production and spending to...