THE North Europe component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) dropped 6
- Weak demand, falling rates leads to more cancelled Asia-Europe sailings
- Moody's sees US railways suffering 5.5pc revenue loss as coal use falls
CURRENT declines in US coal production, battered by cheap natural gas, stand to cost railways...
- Global air cargo demand falls 3.2pc as US-China trade war deepens: IATA
GLOBAL air cargo demand, impacted by the US-China trade war, fell 3
- China factory output falls for 4th month as US-China trade row simmers
THE Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) dropped to 49
- Rates keep falling - US west coast ports suffer lower volumes: Xeneta
OCEAN freight rates are continuing to fall, with global prices dropping 0
- Los Angeles Airport's July cargo falls 6pc to 190,000 tonnes
LOS ANGELES International Airport registered a six per cent year-on-year decline in air cargo...
- Cosco Shipping Ports' H1 profit falls 13pc despite 4.5pc hike in revenue
CHINA's Cosco Shipping Ports' (CSP) net profit for the first half of the year dropped...
- Air T's operating income falls to US$1.2m in quarter ending June 30
AIR T, Inc (AIRT) has posted an operating income of US$1
- Hong Kong box volume slowdown continues with 8.3pc fall in July
THE Port of Hong Kong suffered another container volume decline of 8
- Global air cargo demand falls 4.8pc in June for 8th straight month: IATA
GLOBAL air freight market demand, measured in freight tonne kilometres (FTKs), dropped by...
- Macao's boxes moved over land as port cargo falls 7.3pc
MACAO's container cargo transported via land routes rose in the first half, while container...
- China's producer price index falls to -0.3pc in July, hit by trade war
CHINA's exports to the US declined by 8
- DHL's air cargo falls 5.8pc as sales slide 2.4pc to US$1.34 billion
DHL Global Forwarding's second quarter air freight volumes decreased by 5
- XPO Logistics first half profit up 4pc to US$798 million as sales fall 2.4pc
XPO Logistics first half operating profit was up four per cent year on year to US$798 million...
- Air France-KLM first half cargo revenue falls 0.5pc to US$1.2 billion
THE Air France-KLM Group's cargo capacity and volumes increased 0
- SIA profit falls 20.7pc to U$80.7 million as revenues rise 6.7pc
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) net profit in the first quarter of its fiscal year fell 20
- US rail freight volumes continue to fall, down 3.4pc in H1
US rail freight traffic is continuing to decrease with volumes for the week ending July 20...
- US ports to suffer 'double-digit' fall in imports if more tariffs are imposed
THE lastest data from New York consultant Blue Alpha Capital show container throughput at...
- CSX moves into quarterly decline as revenue falls 1pc to US$3.06 billion
US CLASS I railway CSX Corporation (CSX) suffered an 0
- SIA Cargo sees June air freight volumes fall 0.9pc to 99,800 tonnes
SINGAPORE Airlines Cargo's freight volumes in June dropped by 0
- China exports and imports fall, but less precipitously than expected
CHINA's exports and imports of goods both declined year on year in June, according to...
- Industry-wide air cargo volumes fall 5.1pc , but Turkish Cargo up 7.1pc
OVERALL the global air freight industry suffered a 5
- Air freight players hunt out new markets to offset fallout from trade war
AIR cargo demand fell again in May with the US-China trade war impacting the sector and driving...
- Incidents of piracy, armed robbery in Asia fall 22pc in May
SIX armed robberies took place in May aboard ships, down 22 per cent year on year, reports...
- LA up 7.8pc as Long Beach falls 16.6pc in May box numbers tally
VOLUMES at the Port of Los Angeles (POLA) and the Port of Long Beach(POLB) were mixed in May,...
- Asia-Pacific's April air cargo falls for 6th straight month: AAPA
THE Asia-Pacific air cargo market posted a sixth straight month of contraction in April, according...
- LATAM suffers quarterly 10.9pc revenue loss as cargo yields fall 12.6pc.
MAJOR South American carrier LATAM posted a 10
- Alaska Air April posted 0.4pc rise in traffic and 0.1pc fall in capacity
SEATTLE's Alaska Air Group increased April traffic 0
- Avianca sees cargo fall following termination of Etihad partnership
AVIANCA suffered an air cargo revenue decline in the first quarter following the termination...
- Weaker air freight market sees Manchester volumes fall in April
BRITAIN's second largest airport suffered an April cargo slump across its East Midlands,...
- Hong Kong's volumes fall 2.9 per cent in April to 1.55 million TEU
FIGURES from the Hong Kong Marine Department show that container throughput at the Port of...
- Piracy, sea robbery falls 70pc, but Sulu Sea abduction still a risk
THERE have been 70 per cent fewer incidents of piracy and sea robbery in April year on year,...
- China's April exports fall dramatically while imports rise slightly
CHINA's overall trade surplus fell short of expectations for April, as exports fell and...
- IAG Cargo Q1 revenue falls to US$308.9 million, blames weak market
THE International Airlines Group (IAG) Cargo has posted a first quarter year on year revenue...
- Antwerp's cargo volume falls 3pc YoY in Q1 compared to a record 2018
TOTAL cargo turnover at the port of Antwerp declined by three per cent in the first quarter...
- Lufthansa logistics pre-tax profit falls 74pc to US$21m
GERMANY's Lufthansa's logistics segment first quarter operating profit plunged 74...
- DP World Q1 box volume in the UAE falls 8.8pc
DP World handled 17
- HPH Trust net profit falls 33pc to US$6.1 million, sales up 029pc
SINGAPORE listed HPH Trust, Hong Kong's Hutchison organisation's port operating arm,...
- HNA abandons sale of box unit Seaco when bids fall below limit
TROUBLED Chinese aviation conglomerate HNA Group has shelved a sale process for its container-leasing...
- HK falls 2.8pc in March to 1.58 million TEU as S'pore, Shanghai rise
HONG KONG's Kwai Tsing terminals' volume fell 1
- Four shipping firms, 9 ships, carrying Venezuelan oil fall afoul of US law
THE United States has placed more sanctions on shipping companies transporting oil from Venezuela,...
- LA volume up 12.7pc in March while Long Beach falls 3.9pc
THE Port of Los Angeles posted a stronger overall performance than the Port of Long Beach...
- North American rail traffic falls 7.9pc, but boxes up 1.3pc
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending March 23 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican...
- NW Seaport Alliance's February volume falls 4pc to 269,199 TEU
THE Northwest Seaport Alliance's February container volumes dropped by 4
- PSA International profit falls 2.3pc to US1.2 billion while sales up 3pc
SINGAPORE's global port operator PSA International's 2018 net profit declined 2
- LA, Long Beach, Oakland to see box volume fall in 2019 by 13.7pc
PORTS in California, Los Angeles, Long Beach and Oakland, suffered container throughput declines...
- Changi Airport cargo falls 8.3pc in February as world trade slows
SINGAPORE Changi Airport handled 137,000 tonnes of cargo in February, a decrease of 8
- Etihad Airways narrows loss to US$1.28 billion as cargo sales fall 5pc
ABU BI's Etihad Airways narrowed its annual loss in 2018 to US$1
- Samudera profit falls 22pc to US$8.3 million as sales rise 9.8pc
INDONESIA's Samudera Shipping's net profit fell 21
- Heavy bunker sales fall 4.8pc in Rotterdam as LNG sales soar
THE sale of bunker oil in Rotterdam in 2018 fell four per cent year on year to 9