THE latest version of the American Trucking Association's (ATA) Driver Compensation Study shows that the average driver's wage, including...
- ATA study shows drivers' pay up US$6,000 in two years to 2019
- ISTFIX April 2020 Index
April 2020 Index for Istanbul Freight Index exclusively prepared for SeaNews Turkey
- IATA names Sebastian Mikosz as new SVP of member and external relations
IATA has appointed Sebastian Mikosz as its new senior vice president of member and external relations
- ATA Truck Tonnage Index is up 1.2pc in US in March
THE American Trucking Associations' advanced seasonally adjusted (SA) For-Hire Truck Tonnage Index increased by 1
- China on road to recovery, but recession looms, economists tell Reuters
THE Chinese economy will slowly recover from its first quarterly contraction since current records began, economists predicted in a Reuters poll, but...
- WTO: Trade set to plunge as COVID-19 pandemic upends global economy
The wide range of possibilities for the predicted decline is explained by the unprecedented nature of this health crisis and the uncertainty around...
- US west coast seaports remain operational albeit at lower demand levels
RUMOURS have been swirling that the US biggest ports were closing after business was dented by the US-China trade war and now rattled by the global...
- Hong Kong exports plunged even before coronavirus showed its full impact
HONG KONG total outbound shipments in January plunged 23 per cent from a year earlier, far worse than the 3
- China, North American trade deals cut risks of recession, says Fed
AMERICA's China trade deal, plus the free trade pact with Mexico and Canada has 'helped reduce downside risks and buoys business...
- Timing of coronavirus is disastrous for recovery of US-China trade
FACTORIES on mainland China may remain closed until February 10 to curb the spread of the coronavirus, according to Asia Pacific chief economist at...
- ATA Truck Tonnage Index shows For-Hire Truck Tonnage up 3.3pc
AMERICAN Trucking Associations' advanced seasonally adjusted (SA) For-Hire Truck Tonnage Index rose 3
- Two experts debate relative merits of Phase One US-China Trade Deal
TWO articles take differing views of the Phase One US-China Trade Deal with the conservative Federalist journal praising it while the more leftist...
- Hamburg conducts study on offshore wind energy, decommissioning
THE Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) has drafted a new market analysis on offshore wind energy and decommissioning as part of the...
- American Trucking Associations applaud USMCA trade deal passage
THE American Trucking Associations commended the US Congress and the Trump administration for ratification of the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement, setting...
- China's economic growth slows to 6.1pc in 2019, near three decade low
CHINA's economy grew 6
- Trump boasts trade pact with China, but some say it's too little, too late
US President Donald Trump has signed the first phase of a new trade agreement with China after two years of tension between the two nations that have...
- US, China prepare to sign initial accord tomorrow to ease trade war
AS the US and China prepare to sign a first-stage trade accord tomorrow economic indicators show that the US economy remains largely unscathed by the...
- US trade deficit reaches lowest since 2016 as imports plunge
THE gap between US imports and exports shrank to its lowest level in three years in November following a 15 per cent decline in the country's...
- Port of Chittagong experiences its slowest growth in seven years
THE Port of Chittagong posted a 3
- Vietnamese GDP growth off 6.97pc in 4th quarter as demand falls
VIETNAM's GDP growth slowed in the fourth quarter as global demand weakened in the wake of the US-China trade war, Bloomberg reports