COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on commercial aviation, but Alexey Isaykin's cargo carrier is fully loaded - with live swine
- Flying pigs to China: Times never better for Volga-Dnepr air cargo sales
- Amazon aims to expand air cargo fleet to 200 planes by 2028
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon is working on expanding its Prime Air cargo fleet to encompass 200 planes by 2027 or 2028, reports Bloomberg
- Air Canada QI revenues down 15pc, EBIT plunge 81pc due to Covid-19
AIR Canada has posted a 15 per cent year-on-year decrease in revenues, from CAD4
- Automotive shippers look to air cargo as supply chain breaks on virus fear
SINGAPORE's on-demand freight platform Cargobase claims a 40 per cent jump in expedited volumes since the coronavirus crisis began, reports...
- South Africa pours US$1.1b into insolvent South Africa Airways as bailout
SOUTH AFRICA has doubled the level of funding for its national airline to ZAR16
- Euroseas widens 2016 loss to US$1.7m, but sales rise 16.3pc to $40m
ATHENS-BASED short-sea operator Euroseas widened an annual net loss to US$1
- SC Ports' Newsome honoured by alma mater for distinguished service
THE president and CEO of SC Ports Authority President and CEO Jim Newsome has received the Distinguished Service Award from The University of...
- South Carolina Ports wins US$20 million US grant to dredge to 52 feet
THE South Carolina Ports Authority has been awarded a US$20 million federal grant to build infrastructure at the Wando Welch Terminal in support of...
- SC Ports celebrates terminal building topping out ceremony
SOUTH Carolina's Hugh K Leatherman Sr Terminal is taking shape along the Cooper River as SC Ports Authority prepares to open the new container...
- Mega-ships ease through Elbe after fairway widening
VESSELS with a combined width of up to 98 metres can now pass each other in a widened section of the Elbe known as the 'passing box' - a...
- South Carolina Ports CEO Newsome inducted into Maritime Hall of Fame
CHARLESTON port boss, South Carolina Ports Authority CEO Jim Newsome, will be inducted into the 2020 International Maritime Hall of Fame
- Insurer Marsh sees demand spike for Persian Gulf violence cover
MARSH, one of the world's largest insurance brokers and risk advisers, has seen a spike in clients' enquiries for political violence cover in...
- Major alliances up Southeast Asia to US west coast shipping capacity
LEADING container shipping lines will this year offer more capacity between Southeast Asia and the US west coast, signalling that the US sourcing...
- China Coast Guard ship joins exercises with Philippines Coast Guard
A CHINA Coast Guard CCG Type 718B patrol ship was welcomed in Philippines with a ceremony, marking the start of the first ever official visit by a...
- Chinese export growth slows to three-year low to 0.5pc in 2019
CHINA's exports grew 0
- SC Ports lifts 2.44m TEU in 2019 as it gets readly for big ship trades
SOUTH Carolina Ports Authority handled 2
- White elephants of yesteryear thrive as international cargo airports
MONTREAL's Mirabel airport is gearing up for some infrastructure improvements, reports London's Air Cargo News
- China's US soybean imports soar after 'phase one' trade deal kicks in
CHINA's soybean imports spiked in November as US imports reached roughly 8
- Forwarders show digital savvy, but face carrier, young cyber rivals
LEADING forwarders have made major advances in their online sales capabilities, but face sharp competition from digital forwarders and container...
- Cosco Holdings profit slips 0.7pc to US$192.3 million, but sales up 7pc
COSCO SHIPPING Holdings third quarter net profit slipped 0