CARGO volumes handled at India's dozen state-owned major ports continue to fall, reports Chennai's Hindu Business Line
- Cargo volumes fall in India's dozen state-owned major ports
- Global air cargo up 8pc in July, continues to show a slow recovery
GLOBAL air cargo volumes continue to show a slow recovery, with an eight per cent increase in July, reports London's Air Cargo News, citing a...
- North American rail volume better, but progress is slow, says AAR
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending August 1 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 308,202 carloads, down 16
- ONE posts second quarter profit despite revenue, volume declines
JAPANESE owned but Singapore based Ocean Network Express (ONE) suffered a decline in revenue of 11
- Air cargo market 'exceptionally challenging' despite improvement in June
THE latest IATA statistics show that there are some signs of improvement in the decline in airfreight traffic in June, but business remains...
- Box ship schedule reliability continues to improve in June
CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says global container schedule reliability improved by 3
- Trade wars and pandemic shrink cargo volumes at US coast ports
TRADE wars and the Covid-19 pandemic continue to hurt traffic through the nation's East and West Coast ports in 2020, with some reporting...
- Dublin's second quarter container throughput declines 14pc to 173,000 TEU
THE Port of Dublin's unitised trade, trailers and containers combined, fell 13
- Airfreight rates tick up as passenger-freighters depart from the market
Airfreight rates have increased after the declines of the past weeks, with forwarders reporting further increases on the way
- US box imports slide 10pc in June, better performance by west coast ports
UNLIKE the trend of the past year, US west coast ports fared better in comparison with their east and Gulf coast gateway rivals last month, recording...
- Extension of airline payroll aid sought by unions, and Congressmen
A BIPARTISAN group of US Congressmen along with airline unions are calling for an extension of federal aid to prevent an expected wave of aviation...
- K+N's first-half earnings and net profit decline on coronavirus crisis
SWISS forwarding giant Kuehne + Nagel has posted sharp drops in revenue, earnings, and volumes in the first half of the year brought about by the...
- LA-Long Beach post double digit declines in first half due to Covid-19
CONTAINER volume through the Port of Los Angeles was down 9
- Shanghai air cargo rate fall shows signs of slowing on TAC Index
AIR cargo rates declines out of Shanghai have shown signs of stabilising over the last week, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Macao's air cargo declines 19pc in May to 2,525 tonnes, says DSEC
AIR cargo totalled 2,525 tonnes in May in Macao, a drop of 19pc The gross weight of inward cargo and transit cargo slumped 71
- Mundra overtakes Mumbai's JNPT as India's top container port
MUNDRA Port, India's biggest commercial port by volume and the flagship port of the Adani Group, edged past state-run Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust...
- IATA: Air cargo picked up in May, demand still weak
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) reported air cargo volume fell 20
- Fewer late vessels in May, but degree of delays increasing: Sea-Intelligence
CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says container shipping schedule reliability improved by 5
- Schiphol needs more comprehensive look at slots for freighters
GATEWAYS like Amsterdam Schiphol Airport should secure sufficient slots for freighters as they are poised to shoulder a disproportionately high...
- Qatar Cargo volume boosted by bellyhold and freighter operations
QATAR Airways Cargo has continued to head the market in April as volumes hit 900 million cargo tonne kilometres (CTK), according to IATA data,...