VIETNAM is positioned to stand out among Asia's frontier and emerging markets this year in terms of its economic resilience and success in...
- Fitch Ratings: Vietnam outperforms Asian frontier sovereign countries
- USDA confirms big US soybean sales to China as buying flurry continues
US exporters reported sales of 720,000 tonnes of soybeans to China, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) said as active purchases by the...
- Air Zimbabwe fails to raise investors to supply forex starved state
ZIMBAWE's national airline, Air Zimbabwe, has failed to secure outside investment, dealing a blow to government plans to sell state-owned assets...
- ONE receives TMI award for 'Best Digital Treasury Project'
OCEAN Network Express (ONE) has clinched the accolade for the 'Best Digital Treasury Project' at the Treasury Management International (TMI)...
- China trade deal to 'nearly double' US exports: US trade rep Lighthizer
THE 'phase one' US-China trade deal will nearly double US exports to China over the next two years and is 'totally done' despite the...
- DHL Q3 profits rise despite slide in airfreight volumes and revenues
DHL Global Forwarding, the leading international provider of air, sea and road freight services, and a division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, has...
- China inks 197 Belt and Road deals with 137 nations
CHINA's National Development and Reform Commission says China has signed 197 Belt and Road cooperation documents with 137 countries and 30...
- IAG Cargo blames global slowdown for 9pc quarterly revenue decline
LONDON's IAG Cargo has posted a nine per cent year-on-year third quarter revenue decline to EUR269 million (US$300
- Drewry expects freight rates will increase ahead of the holiday season
PROVIDED container shipping lines 'refrain from returning too much capacity, there is a reasonable hope for higher freight rates' in the run...
- Adidas CEO fears US-China trade row will impact consumer spending in US
ADIDAS CEO Kasper Rorsted has raised concerns about how the US-China trade dispute will affect consumer spending in the US
- DHL Express announces 5pc price increase for 2020 in Hong Kong and Macau
MAJOR international express services provider, DHL Express, has announced an average shipment price increase of 4
- China's swine flu loss is South America's gain as beef export volumes soar
CHINA is expected to increase Uruguayan beef imports through the end of 2020 as it copes with African swine fever, says Uruguay's biggest...
- Yuan's depreciation appears to be pushing up price of Bitcoin
BITCOIN has reached a record inverse relationship with the Chinese currency, according to a Bloomberg analysis of their 30-day correlation
- Biggest US box ports achieve 2.7pc YoY increase in import volumes in July
THE top ten US container ports recorded better-than-expected 2
- Agility Q2 net profit up 8.1pc to US$70 million as revenue rises 3.2pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility's second quarter net profit increased 8
- Goldman Sachs doubts trade war will end amicably soon
INTERNATIONAL bank Goldman Sachs lowered its fourth-quarter US growth forecast by 20 basis points to 1
- US designates China a currency manipulator, escalating trade war
THE United States as formally designated China a currency manipulator, after the Chinese central bank sent the yuan south in retaliation of new US...
- XPO Logistics first half profit up 4pc to US$798 million as sales fall 2.4pc
XPO Logistics first half operating profit was up four per cent year on year to US$798 million drawn on revenues of $8
- Box volumes on Asia-Med trade route bounce back after 2018 slump
WESTBOUND liftings from Asia to the west Mediterranean (including North Africa) rose by 5
- FedEx still world's top cargo carrier, Emirates is in 2nd place, says IATA
FEDEX has continued to hold on to the top spot as the world's busiest cargo airline with volumes up 3