CANADIAN Pacific (CP) is donating US$1 million to four North American charities working on the front lines to help people impacted by Covid-19
- CP donates US$1 million to charities helping in the Covid-19 battle
- Chattogram port urges importers to collect their goods to ease congestion
BANGLADESH's Chattogram Port Authority (CPA) is writing directly to importers asking them to take delivery of their imported cargoes to ease...
- APL-CNC and TS Lines offer weekly range of intra-Asia loops
APL of the CMA CGM Group and TS Lines are launching in mid-March a weekly intra-Asia service connecting China to southern Vietnam
- No M&A targets for Canada's Class I railroads within 10 years
MERGERS and acquisitions are a possibility among the North American Class I railroads but not within the next decade, and only if regulatory and...
- Canadian Pacific handles record 2.09 million tonnes of grain in January
CANADIAN Pacific moved 2
- Chittagong boosts rail freight connectivity to enhance box volume
CHITTAGONG officials in Bangladesh are boosting hinterland connectivity significantly this year through enhancements to the port's handling...
- Canadian Pacific moves record quarterly volume of local grain
CANADIAN Pacific (CP) moved more Canadian grain and grain products in the fourth quarter than any prior corresponding period in its history, with the...
- Canadian Pacific wraps up Central Maine & Quebec Railway acquisition
CANADIAN Pacific (CP) has closed the transaction related to the acquisition of the Central Maine & Quebec Railway (CMQ)
- Bangladeshi Chittagong port handles a record 3 million TEU in 2019
CHITTAGONG port has reached a new milestone after handling three million TEU in 2019, a development attributed to private operators for increasing...
- Capital Product Partners to spend US$163m to acquire three box ships
GREEK shipping company Capital Product Partners (CPLP) has agreed to acquire three 10,000 TEU sister container ships for US$162
- SAS Cargo again tops in iQ's Customer Promise Performance Index
SCANDINAVIA's SAS Cargo took the number one spot in Cargo iQ's Customer Promise Performance Index (CPPI) in September, as it takes delivery...
- Canadian Pacific to buy Central Maine & Quebec Railway from FTAI
CANADIAN Pacific and Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) have entered into an agreement that will pave the way for CP to...
- CP, short line railroads, transload operators collaborate to drive growth
CANADIAN Pacific (CP) says it has brought together short line railroads and transload operators to nurture collaboration and develop efficient...
- Chittagong port looks to container conveyor system to reduce truck congestion
THE Chittagong Port Authority (CPA) has signed a contract with US-based EagleRail, which offers an all-electric 'overhead container...
- TPM Asia focuses on IMO 2020 and how to cope with new fuel rule
ANXIETY was expressed by delegates and speakers at Shenzhen's annual TPM Asia shipping conference about the costs and impact of IMO 2020, the...
- WFS opens new pharma centre at Copenhagen Airport
GROUND handler and airport services provider, Worldwide Flight Services (WFS), has officially opened its new pharmaceutical facility at Copenhagen...
- CP Rail H1 profits up 47pc to US$879 million as sales rise 9.7pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway posted a first half 47
- Kuala Lumpur seizes Beijing cash, threatening China's Belt and Road plan
CHINA's troubled Malaysian Belt and Road projects may have been derailed again after Malaysian authorities seized US$241
- Customs office to be developed as customs museum reflecting spirit of Goa
MANGALORE will be the site of an Indian Customs reflecting the spirit of the former Portuguese enclave of Goa, reports New Delhi's Times of India
- CP named Best Logistics Provider - Rail at 2019 at Asian freight awards
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) has been named Best Logistics Service Provider - Rail at the Asian Freight Logistics and Supply Chain Awards...