US carriers have objected to China's plan to ease its ban on foreign airlines a course-change that came a day after the Trump administration...
- US airline lobby objects to China's CAAC once-a-week flight limit
- Australia to consider going to WTO to protest China's barley tariffs
AUSTRALIA will consider approaching the World Trade Organisation (WTO) after China announced anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties totaling 80
- Coronavirus drags down China's sea port cargo volumes by 6m TEU
CARGO traffic at China's sea ports is expected to have dropped by six million TEU owing to the prolonged Lunar New Year holiday, a move...
- SF Airlines China's No 1 cargo airline network grows rapidly
SHENZHEN-based SF Airlines is now China's largest cargo airline with a global air cargo network serving 65 destinations
- Two new air cargo services link China's Xi'an to India's Chennai and Mumbai
TWO all-cargo air services have started operating between Xi'an, an ancient Chinese capital known for the Terracotta Warriors, and India's...
- Swine flu pushes China's meat imports up to record levels
CHINA's meat imports are expected to hit a record five million tonnes in 2019 and increase even more next year, according to vice director Wang...
- Full Truck Alliance plans to dominate the China's truck-sharing market
CALLED China's Uber-for-trucks, the startup Full Truck Alliance (FTA) plans to dominate the national truck-sharing market, reports Bloomberg
- Security experts warn of China's influence at US ports
CHINA can use its financial control at foreign ports to create markets through which it can strengthen its trade relationships, according to US-China...
- Tariffs hit China's import and export trade
CHINA'S export growth in US dollar terms declined by 3
- US sanctions on China's Cosco hits supply of IMO-compliant low sulphur marine fuel
HIGHLY sought after types of oil best suited to meeting the International Maritime Organization's mandate that caps the sulphur content of marine...
- Japan and EU sign partnership deal to outdo China's Belt and Road
THE European Union (EU) and Japan have signed a deal to build infrastructure and set development standards in joint projects around the world, in a...
- Shekou strives to become South China's leading port for fruit imports
CHINA Merchants Group's deputy general manager Chen Boqi has unveiled some of the future development plans for Shekou port that include the goal...
- AP: China's exports to US shrink 16pc as trade war intensifies
CHINA's trade with the US is falling as imports of American goods dropped 22 per cent year on year in August to US$10
- Xinhua: China's exports up 2.6pc in August, imports down 2.6pc
CHINA?s exports of goods rose 2
- Retail slumps as China's July industrial output slowest since 2002
CHINA posted the weakest industrial output growth since 2002 accompanied by slumping retail sales in July, Bloomberg reports
- Malaysia restarts China's Belt and Road rail project with after cost reduction
MALAYSIA has restarted its East Coast Rail Link Belt and Road project with China after reducing projected costs by a third to lighten the...
- Indian Commerce Minister's absence risks thwarting China's free trade deal
INDIAN Commerce Minister Piyush Goyal, will not attend a scheduled ministerial meeting in Beijing, hampering China's desire to seal a free trade...
- Box volumes on China's Yangtze River rise 5.3pc in H1 to 9.4m TEU
MAJOR ports located along China's Yangtze river collectively handled 1
- Kuala Lumpur seizes Beijing cash, threatening China's Belt and Road plan
CHINA's troubled Malaysian Belt and Road projects may have been derailed again after Malaysian authorities seized US$241
- Kerry Logistics and Spain's Correos to handle China's e-commerce exports
HONG Kong-based logistics company