Tersan Shipyard Inc. (Tersan) has successfully delivered the Freezer Stern Trawler, NB1091 named Calvert to Ocean Choice International Canada.
- Tersan delivered the Freezer Stern Trawler, NB1091 Calvert
- CN revises 2020 outlook after posing 'solid' quarterly results
CANADIAN National Railway (CN) has posted 'solid' first-quarter financial and operating results, despite experiencing rail blockades and the...
- CP donates US$1 million to charities helping in the Covid-19 battle
CANADIAN Pacific (CP) is donating US$1 million to four North American charities working on the front lines to help people impacted by Covid-19
- Air Canada QI revenues down 15pc, EBIT plunge 81pc due to Covid-19
AIR Canada has posted a 15 per cent year-on-year decrease in revenues, from CAD4
- Covid-19 cannot be used to lower wages and standards for ferry workers
At a time when seafarers are keeping the world moving, Covid-19 cannot be used as an excuse to lower the wage and working conditions of seafarers.
- Shelving of passenger flights globally severs air freight capacity in Canada
CONCERNS are mounting in Canada over the availability of air freight capacity amid the worldwide coronavirus pandemic
- Emirates to freeze passenger operations, but cargo will still fly
THE Emirates group is suspending most passenger operations by March 25
- US airlines fear travel ban; Canadian carriers seek state aid
THERE is talk among airline analysts and industry experts that the US government may close all airspace to passenger carriers shortly, permitting...
- EU and UK far apart in trade talks as virus scare disrupts negotiations
BRITAIN and the European Union are far apart on key issues they need to resolve if they are to strike a trade agreement by the year-end, reports...
- US transatlantic passenger ban expected to be major blow to air cargo
THE air travel ban from Europe - but not Britain or applicable to Irish citizens - to the US is likely to have a profound impact on the transatlantic...
- DP World's 2019 profits tumble 8.3pc to US$1.2b after acquisitions
DUBAI's global port operator DP World suffered an 8
- Drone Delivery Canada to pilot cargo flights with payload of up to 400 pounds
DRONE Delivery Canada (DDC) plans to launch revenue-generating package deliveries this month from DSV Panalpina A/S's 1
- No M&A targets for Canada's Class I railroads within 10 years
MERGERS and acquisitions are a possibility among the North American Class I railroads but not within the next decade, and only if regulatory and...
- Appeals Court rules Trump didn't overstep the mark with 25pc steel tariff
THE US federal court affirmed an earlier decision by the Court of International Trade, that found President Donald Trump did not violate the US...
- British PM threatens to walk, giving EU four months to make a Brexit deal
BRITISH Prime Minister Boris Johnson has informed the European Union (EU) he'll walk away from the negotiating table in June if it's not...
- DP World acquires Fraser Surrey Docks near Vancouver
DUBAI-based port operator DP World says it has completed the acquisition of Fraser Surrey Docks in British Columbia from Macquarie Infrastructure...
- CN says illegal blockade is being cleared as it resumes rail service
THE Canadian National Railway (CN) has announced in a letter to customers that the ?illegal?blockade in Tyendinaga, Ontario and east of Belleville is...
- Etihad Cargo-dnata extend to North America and South Asia Pacific
UAE's Etihad Cargo, the cargo and logistics arm of Etihad Aviation Group, has extended its partnership with Dubai ground handler dnata, reports...
- Proposed pipeline triggers protests against rail links to Canadian ports
PROTESTERS have been blocking sections of Canada's rail network, impacting port operations on both coasts, in opposition to a Indians objections...
- Air Canada's net profit up 298pc to US$1.09 billion as sales rise 5.5pc
AIR CANADA posted a 298 per cent year-on-year increase in net profit to C$1