FRENCH groundhandling giant Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has won five-year contract with Air France KLM Martinair Cargo at Brussels Airport,...
- WFS wins 5-year Air France-KLM concession at Brussels Airport
- New airlines brings cargo growth to Brussels Airport in June
BRUSSELS Airport saw its cargo volumes increase by 4
- Ethiopian B777 freighter damaged in Shanghai blaze
AN Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 777 freighter caught fire at Shanghai Pudong airport while cargo was being loaded
- WFS pharma volume increases after widespread facilities investment
PARIS-BASED groundhandler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has seen 'significant increases' in time- and temperature-sensitive volumes in the...
- Threat of US-Europe trade war sparks off more transatlantic blankings
2M partners Maersk and MSC have extended the suspension of their TA4/NEUATL4 transatlantic loop through to September
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo to boost cargo-only PAX flights by 33pc
FOLLOWING the success of its cargo-only passenger aircraft flights (PAX) programme in May, Virgin Atlantic Cargo has announced that it is increasing...
- PEMA quay crane makers provide key insights for quay crane operators
THE Brussels-based Port Equipment Manufacturers Association (PEMA) has released a detailed paper of practical guidance on the safe and efficient...
- TIACA to host new series of 4Cargo conferences, workshops
THE International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) is to host the new TIACA 4Cargo Conferences and Workshops, designed for subject matter experts and...
- Qatar Airways Cargo transports vaccines to India amid Covid-19 crisis
QATAR Airways Cargo flew 56
- "Washington's aggressive naval posturing continues despite pandemic"
- EU may back down over retaliatory tariffs against US for Boeing aid amid pandemic
SPECULATION mounts over whether the European Union will have the political will to trigger planned tariffs against the US over its illegal aid to...
- Pressure Builds on Europe’s Fragile Banking System
Worries are mounting about the ability of Europe’s financial system, in particular its fragile banks, to make it through the coronavirus crisis...
- CEVA contracts 86 charters to keep international trade flowing
CEVA Logistics has contracted a range of 86 freighter aircraft to deliver parts and supplies to its customers
- Discussions to be held on IMO's proposed 2022 global emission reductions
THE inter-sessional meeting on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and the UN's International Maritime Organisation's Marine Environment...
- Move to ban scrubbers afoot because they pump pollutants into the sea
UNITED NATIONS pollution regulations could harm humans by contaminating fish and crustaceans with toxins, according UN's International Maritime...
- China aluminum-extrusion exporters face EU tariffs if dumping proved
THE European Union threatened to impose tariffs on aluminum extrusions from China after EU-based producers said trade protection was needed to save...
- WFS to provide warehousing services to Etihad Cargo at Frankfurt
ETIHAD Cargo has chosen Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) to provide warehouse and cargo handling services at Frankfurt Airport from February 15, 2020
- Cargologic Germany takes off as Leipzig Halle sees cargo growth
CARGOLOGIC Germany has put two aircraft into service, ending a delay to gaining its aircraft operating certificate (AOC)
- Swissport, Lufthansa renew cargo handling contract for Belgian airports
SWISSPORT and Lufthansa have signed a new five-year contract to perform cargo handling at Brussels and Liege airports
- China pins hopes on Europe trade, declares Foreign Minister Wang
CHINA is prioritising its diplomatic relations with Europe, says Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi underscoring Beijing's efforts to become less...