DHL Express has turned to freighter lessor Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) to provide a Boeing 767-300 converted freighter to cover the DHL...
- DHL signs up ATSG for a Boeing 767-300 freighter links on Asia flights
- DHL 2Q operating profit up 16pc to US$1 billion after revenue loss
EXPRESS delivery giant Deutsche Post DHL's second quarter operating profit rose 16 per cent to EUR890 million (US$1
- Long Beach port suffers 9.8pc drop in February to 538,428 TEU
THE Port of Long Beach in February saw cargo volumes dive in February as fewer ships called amid the outbreak of the coronavirus and the lingering...
- Box volume at LA port plunges 23pc in Feb amid coronavirus scare
THE Port of Los Angeles, the busiest port in the US by both container volume and cargo value, has experienced a significant decline in cargo movement...
- Cargologic Germany takes off as Leipzig Halle sees cargo growth
CARGOLOGIC Germany has put two aircraft into service, ending a delay to gaining its aircraft operating certificate (AOC)
- SAS appoints Charlotte Svensson as new CIO and vice president
CHARLOTTE Svensson will become Scandinavian Airlines' (SAS) new vice president and chief information officer from February 1
- DHL Express opens new US$136 millions hub at Cologne-Bonn airport
BOOMING demand across Europe for express e-commerce shipments has prompted DHL Express to set up a new EUR123 million (US$136 million) 15,000-square...
- Busiest September in the Port of Long Beach's history despite trade war
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Long Beach reached a record level last month by handling a total of 706,956 TEU - an increase of 8 per cent over...
- Long Beach port's Clean Air Action Plan lowers diesel emissions by 87pc
THE US port of Long Beach has cut diesel emissions by 87 per cent thanks to its ongoing efforts to reduce air pollution, according to a study
- Switzerland Sues Nigeria over Detained Tanker
The Swiss authorities have filed a suit against Nigeria at the international court over the detention of San Padre Pio
- Six seamen kidnapped off Nigeria's Bonny Outer Anchorage
SIX crewmen on aboard a small product tanker have been kidnapped off Nigeria, reports London's Tanker Operator
- Egyptair Cargo starts Cologne Bonn Airport to Johannesburg flights
EGYPTAIR Cargo, the freight arm of Egypt's national airline, has started direct cargo service from its European hub at Cologne Bonn Airport in...
- Le Havre again achieves record container volume of 2.1 million TEU
CONTAINER flow through the Port of Le Havre reached a record 2
- Pirates take crew from 2,700-TEU MSC Mandy, others rescued
GENEVA-BASED Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) has confirmed a successful pirate attack on the 2,700-TEU MSC Mandy off the coast of Cotonou, Benin,...
- Turkey's MNG Airlines starts Cologne-New York freighter service
TURKEY-based MNG Airlines has launched a twice-weekly freighter service between Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN) in Germany and John F Kennedy...
- DHL-Global Forwarding turns bearish, drops new freigher plan
ONCE bullish, DHL Global Forwarding has turned bearish on the prospect of increasing full freighter flights in coming months, reports London's...
- DHL Q3 profit falls from US$735 million to $167 million as sales rise
DEUTSCHE Post DHL Group's third quarter net profit fell to EUR146 million (US$167
- Pirates nab 12 seamen on board Swiss ship in Nigerian waters
TWELVE out of 19 crew members were recently kidnapped by pirates in Nigerian waters from a Swiss merchant ship laden with wheat as it travelled...
- Nigarian authorities commenced SAR mission for kidnapped crew
The Nigerian Maritime Academy was commencing a search and rescue mission for abducted 12 crew members onboard a 'Glarus' which was hijacked...
- Swiss bulk carrier attacked - 12 of 19 Crewmembers kidnapped by pirates
Bulk carrier Glarus (27011 gt, built 2001), while transporting wheat between Lagos and Port Harcourt, was boarded by pirates, who kidnapped 12 out of...