DELTA Air Lines Inc says it will reduce its daily cash burn by half by the end of June amid a collapse in travel demand
- Delta Air aims 50pc cut in daily cash burn by end-June
- Virgin plans new UK-Delhi freighter service in October
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo will launch a new route between Manchester (MAN) and Delhi (DEL) using A330-200 aircraft, with service beginning October 26,...
- Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines scrap flights to virus-hit Seoul
US-BASED carriers Delta Air Lines and Hawaiian Airlines have temporarily suspended some services between the United States and South Korea
- LATAM Cargo's launch services from US to Panama, Bogota and Cali
LATAM Airlines' cargo division has launched the new twice weekly services that are operated by Boeing 767-300 freighters
- Ex-Martin air cargo vice president extradited to US court in Atlanta
EX-MARTINAIR vice president Maria Christina 'Meta' Ulling, 65, has appeared in federal court in Atlanta following her extradition from Italy...
- Ex Martinair executive extradited to US on price fixing charges
FUGITIVE former Martinair executive, who's been on the run for ten years, has been extradited to the US to face charges related to cargo price...
- Hapag-Lloyd sets up quality service centre in Mauritius, Africa
GERMANY's Hapag-Lloyd has opened a new Quality Service Centre (QSC) in Mauritius, Africa that will serve demand on the fast-growing continent
- SIA freighters fly Dallas-Atlanta-Brussels-Sharjah-S'pore
SINGAPORE Airlines launches new freighter route via Atlanta International Airport (ATL) to Singapore Changi Airport, with departure from Dallas Fort...
- Dachser Air & Sea certified for pharma shipments on three continents
GERMAN forwarding giant Dachser Air & Sea Logistics chalked up a fourth location - Atlanta - to receive a CEIV Pharma certification from IATA in 10...
- CAL Cargo boosts services to Los Angeles
BELGIUM'S Liege-based CAL Cargo is continuing to expand its operations to the US by adding a twice-weekly B747 freighter service to Los Angeles...
- FAA okays restricted UPS drone delivery, seen as big breakthrough
AMERICA's Federal Aviation Administration (F) has given Atlanta-based United Parcel Service (UPS) permission to use delivery drones at hospital,...
- FAA gives the go-ahead for UPS drones to operate
UNITED Parcel Service Inc has won US certification to fly drones under regulations similar to those for airlines, a milestone that allows the company...
- Etihad Cargo adds freighter services and hires new US manager
ETIHAD Cargo has added an outbound stop at Germany's Frankfurt airport to its weekly Boeing 777 freighter service between Abu Dhabi international...
- Another US trucking company announces closure in the worst year in five
ANOTHER substantial trucker Ellenwood, Georgia-based Ready Trucking has ceased operations, reports New York's FreightWaves
- California's Ontario Airport freight volume up over 2pc in July
SOUTHERN California's Ontario International Airport (ONT) has announced that air cargo shipments grew modestly in July by nearly 2 per cent to...
- Virgin Atlantic, Delta Air Lines raise capacity, frequency of US-UK flights
VIRGIN Atlantic and Delta Air Lines are bolstering their trans-Atlantic flight networks between the UK and US from next summer, with Delta resuming...
- May sees cargo traffic declines for LATAM and Delta Cargo
SANTIAGO-BASED LATAM Cargo and Atlanta's Delta Air Lines reported continued year-on-year declines in cargo traffic for the month of May
- Dachser expands footprint in Scandinavia with new office in Sweden
GERMAN logistics giant Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is expanding its Scandinavian network with a new office in Gothenburg
- May posts considerable cargo traffic declines for LATAM and Delta Cargo
CHILE-BASED LATAM Cargo and Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines reported continued year-over-year declines in cargo traffic for the month of May
- Schiphol and Atlanta airports to collaborate on cargo in trade alliance
AMSTERDAM Airport Schiphol has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport to promote cargo and...