DUBAI airline Emirates will retire a number of its jumbo A380 fleet as big planes become white elephants in a world with fewer long-haul flights than...
- Emirates faces dilemma over what to do with too many A380s
- Lufthansa 2018 profit down 7.6pc to US$2.5 billion as revenue rises 6pc
GERMANY's Lufthansa Group's 2018 net profit declined 7
- Emirates to receive 14 A380s before Airbus ends production
EMIRATES will take delivery of 14 outstanding Airbus A380 aircraft between now and the end of 2021, bringing its total A380 order book to 123...
- Etihad Airways loses $1.52b in 2017 as cargo tonnage declines 7.4pc
ETIHAD Airways registered its second annual loss in a row in 2017 on the back of a 7
- British-flagged, 18,000-TEU CMA CGM Georg Foster in Southampton
FRENCH-OWNED, but British-flagged sister ships CMA CGM Georg Foster and CMA CGM Kerguelen are not only the Marseilles' shipping giant's biggest, they...