THE European Environmental Ports Conference 2020 will take place on June 24 and 25 in Rotterdam accenting the theme 'Overcoming & Tackling the...
- European Environmental Ports Conference in Rotterdam June 24-25
- Evergreen switches to online booking platform after Maersk, Hapag Lloyd
TAIWAN's Evergreen has rolled out online booking platform, GreenX to provide shippers and forwarders 'instant' quotes and allow them to...
- Seaspan 2019 profit up 77.3pc to US$368 million as revenue rises 3.6pc
SEASPAN, Hong Kong's non-operating containership owner, posted a 77
- Westports' 4Q net profit down 13.8pc but full-year earnings up
WESTPORTS Holdings Bhd's net profit dived by 13
- AF-KLM, Delta and Virgin's cargo in new major transatlantic tie up
AIR France-KLM Cargo, Delta Air Lines Cargo and Virgin Atlantic Cargo are hoping to capitalise on their new joint venture on the transatlantic, which...
- Hapag-Lloyd pledges to provide quality services to customers
GERMAN shipping line Hapag-Lloyd has set itself the ambitious target of becoming the top carrier for providing quality services
- Mega-ships ease through Elbe after fairway widening
VESSELS with a combined width of up to 98 metres can now pass each other in a widened section of the Elbe known as the 'passing box' - a...
- Port of Houston up 11pc container volume in 2019 to 2,987,291 TEU
THE Port of Houston posted an 11 per cent year-on-year increase in container throughput in 2019 to 2,987,291 TEU making it the fastest growing box...
- Savannah's Nov box volume rises 5.4pc with greater intermodal efficiency
THE US Port of Savannah handled 363,000 TEU in November, representing a 5
- Turkish Airlines invest in fleet upgrade to start 4 new routes in 2020
TURKISH Airlines will launch four new routes this year amid plans to expand and upgrade its fleet with next-generation aircraft while replacing older...
- Johor port's throughput swells to one million TEU
MALYASIA's Johor Port Bhd handled a record one million TEU in 2019, up 10
- Georgia ports to lift record 4.6m TEU in 2019; rail cargo surges 30pc in 3 years
THE Georgia Ports Authority is on track to exceed a milestone annual container handling throughput of 4
- UPS plans US$110m expansion at Anchorage airport
PACKAGE delivery giant UPS has confirmed it's planning a potential US$110 million expansion at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, the...
- ICTSI wins US$93.6 million from ILWU dockers for unlawful practices
UNLAWFUL labour practices by the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) was the substantial cause of the Port of Portland, Oregon, losing...
- Pilot shortage depressing sale of British business jets, says Colibri Aircraft
A GROWING shortage of business jet pilots in the UK is hitting aircraft sales and creating challenges for local owners and operators who are...
- Cosco takes delivery of latest 21,000-TEUer from Jiangnan Shipyard
THE Cosco Shipping Planet has become the latest 21,000 TEUer to join Cosco Shipping's fleet of mega ships built by Jiangnan Shipyard
- Agility spends US$18m to boost 'green' logistics supply chains
AGILITY Ventures, the corporate venture arm of Agility Logistics, has invested US$18 million in technologies to bolster the energy efficiency of its...
- Seaspan profit hits US$454.5 million with 98.4pc ship utilisation
SEASPAN Corporation has posted operating earnings of US$110
- Melbourne port achieves 4.1pc growth in June to 241,985 TEU
THE Port of Melbourne saw container throughput rise 4
- Total ship losses lowest in a century, but bigger ships risk bigger losses
TOTAL loss casualties among ships achieved record lows last year - the lowest in a century, according to insurer Allianz Global Corporate &...