HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific Group carried 169,720 tonnes of cargo and mail in July, a drop...
- Cathay warns of 'significant impact' to revenue from unrest, as cargo dips 8pc in July
- Global air cargo demand falls 4.8pc in June for 8th straight month: IATA
GLOBAL air freight market demand, measured in freight tonne kilometres (FTKs), dropped by...
- HMM narrows Q2 loss 76pc to US$93 million as revenues rise 12.8pc
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has narrowed its second quarter operating loss 76...
- DHL's air cargo falls 5.8pc as sales slide 2.4pc to US$1.34 billion
DHL Global Forwarding's second quarter air freight volumes decreased by 5
- K+N's H1 air cargo volumes drop 5.8pc due to trade barriers
KUEHNE + NAGEL (K+N) suffered a first half air freight volume decline of 5
- Cosco's Piraeus port enjoys 23.8pc first half surge to 2.56 million TEU
CHINA Cosco's Greek Port of Piraeus posted a 23
- LA up 7.8pc as Long Beach falls 16.6pc in May box numbers tally
VOLUMES at the Port of Los Angeles (POLA) and the Port of Long Beach(POLB) were mixed in May,...
- Los Angeles May up 7.8pc to 828,662 TEU, beating all-time 2017 record
THE Port of Los Angeles container throughput in May increased 7
- Asia-Europe rate up 2.8pc to US$743/TEU - USWC off at $1,294/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday...
- Kansas City International April cargo up 8.8pc to18.2 million pounds
KANSAS CITY, Mo
- European airports see 1.8pc cargo decline, but Liege up 12.5pc
CARGO volume at Europe's airports fell 1
- Westports' Q1 earnings rise 7.8pc YoY to US$34m
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd saw first quarter net profit rise 13 per cent year on...
- DP World Q1 box volume in the UAE falls 8.8pc
DP World handled 17
- Cargotec suffers 8pc profit decline to US$33.7 million as sales rise 2pc
HELSINKI cargo handling giant Cargotec suffered an eight per cent year-on-year decline in...
- HK falls 2.8pc in March to 1.58 million TEU as S'pore, Shanghai rise
HONG KONG's Kwai Tsing terminals' volume fell 1
- Cass Truckload Linehaul Index shows rates climbed 4.8pc in March
THE Cass Truckload Linehaul Index in March for linehaul rates paid (a mixture of contract...
- Asia-Europe rate down 4.8pc to US$651/TEU, but up 22.3pc to USWC
SPOT rates from China to North Europe fell 4
- Samudera profit falls 22pc to US$8.3 million as sales rise 9.8pc
INDONESIA's Samudera Shipping's net profit fell 21
- January air cargo off up to 8pc for Asia, Europe, Americas carriers
AIR cargo carriers based in Asia, Europe and the Americas suffered a drop in cargo volumes...
- Cargojet 2018 profit up 16.9pc to US$14 million, revenue rises 18.8pc
TORONTO's Cargojet pretax profit (EBITDA) increased 16
- Heavy bunker sales fall 4.8pc in Rotterdam as LNG sales soar
THE sale of bunker oil in Rotterdam in 2018 fell four per cent year on year to 9
- SIA Cargo up .05pc to 106,300 tonnes, load factor off 3.8pc
SINGAPORE Airlines Cargo (SIA Cargo) has posted a 3
- Air cargo volumes in Europe grow by 1.8pc in 2018, after 2.2pc fall in Dec
AIRPORTS across Europe saw freight traffic dropped by 2
- Hong Kong December exports fall 5.8pc to US$43 billion in trade value
HONG KONG's exports volume fell 5
- 2108 air cargo increases 14.8pc at Ontario International Airport
ONTARIO International Airport (ONT) in LA area's San Bernardino, handled 750,000 tonnes...
- Hong Kong's November exports fall 0.8pc after 14pc rise in October
HONG KONG's November exports fell 0
- North American intermodal freight up 3.8pc in November week
NORTH American rail freight volume for the week ending November 24, on 12 reporting American,...