THE global shipping industry risks losing an estimated US$1
- Coronavirus to cost container shipping industry US$1.7bn in lost revenue
- Alstom to acquire rail unit of Bombardier for up to US$6.7b
FRENCH train maker Alstom SA agreed to buy the rail unit of Bombardier Inc
- Qatar Airways reports FY2019 loss of US$2.7b despite rise in cargo revenues
QATAR Airways' cargo revenues rose by 16
- Chinese companies pour US$1.7b in Khalifa industrial zone
THE China-UAE Industrial Capacity Cooperation Demonstration Zone Project located in the Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD) has attracted 20...
- Nigeria loses US$7b annually by not fully tapping maritime shipping sector
NIGERIA is looking to unlock the full potential of its maritime shipping industry that has the scope to become a major revenue earner for the federal...