THE Port of Long Beach had the best August in its 109-year history, marking a strong start to the peak shipping season, although Covid-19 continues...
- Port of Long Beach enjoys its best ever August in its history
- US hits 24 firms that helped build military bases in South China Sea.
THE US Commerce Department adds 24 Chinese companies to the entity list that helped build military bases in the South China Sea, reports the American...
- Cosco Shipping Ports bullish on recovery with HI net profit up 11pc to US$163m
CHINA state-owned Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) has posted a net profit of US$163
- Alibaba's Cainiao links up with Air China Cargo to boost operations at Liege
AIR China Cargo and Cainiao, the logistics division of Alibaba Group, have created a new e-commerce freighter service to enable faster delivery times...
- Cathay Pacific Group posts US$1.2 billion loss as revenues fall 48.3pc
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Group posted an HK$9
- North American rail volume better, but progress is slow, says AAR
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending August 1 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 308,202 carloads, down 16
- IAG Cargo passenger-freighter idea pays off as sales soar 33.1pc
IAG CARGO's strategy of setting up a scheduled cargo network of passenger-freighters while most of its aircraft are grounded has paid off,...
- Containership scrapping increases as July hits three-year high
CONTAINERSHIP scrapping reached a three-year high in July according to Hellenic Shipping News
- Wilhelmsen acquires 50pc stake in MPC Capital ship management company
NORWAY's Wilhelmsen Ship Management (WSM) is taking a 50 per cent stake in MPC Capital's technical ship management unit Ahrenkiel Steamship...
- DAMEN: Ramses project reaches significant milestone!
RAMSSES project reaches significant milestone towards sustainable composite ship construction at Damen location!
- Cathay Pacific anticipates historic loss of US$1.28 billion due to virus
HONG Kong's flag carrier Cathay Pacific says it expects to incur a substantial loss of HKD9
- WFS pharma volume increases after widespread facilities investment
PARIS-BASED groundhandler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has seen 'significant increases' in time- and temperature-sensitive volumes in the...
- USDA confirms big US soybean sales to China as buying flurry continues
US exporters reported sales of 720,000 tonnes of soybeans to China, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) said as active purchases by the...
- SF Express first cargo flight into Beijing Daxing International Airport
A CARGO flight carrying a shipment of fresh waxberries has landed in the Beijing Daxing International Airport, marking the launch of the...
- Fiji Airways converts its 'ideal' ATR 72-600 for freight operations
Fiji Airways has converted one ATR 72-600 into a freighter configuration for cargo operations, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Rail freight from Yiwu to Madrid soars 75pc
A MAJOR China-Europe freight train route linking Yiwu in Zhejiang Province and Madrid in Spain has seen deliveries surge 72 per cent in the first...
- BIFA calls for extension to Brexit transition period
THE British International Freight Association (BIFA) says that a survey of its members shows that the majority of them believe that an extension to...
- Qatar Airways Cargo transports vaccines to India amid Covid-19 crisis
QATAR Airways Cargo flew 56
- Konecranes sells 30 automated dock box trucks to LB terminal
FINLAND'S Konecranes has signed a contract with Long Beach Container Terminal (LBCT) for 30 additional automated guided vehicles (AGVs) which...
- Asia-Europe rates down 1.9pc to US$739/TEU, USWC surge 15.3pc at $1,724/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday declined 1