RUSSIA's Container Terminal Saint-Petersburg CJSC (CTSP) handled 758,610 TEU in 2019, a year-on-year increase of 5
- St Petersburg box terminal (CTSP) moves 758,610 TEU up 5.1pc
- Asia-Europe falls 0.4pc to US$827/TEU, USWC jumps 18.3pc to $1,610/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday fell 0
- US-Asia containerised exports decline 0.7 per cent to 5,958,060 TEU
CONTAINERISED exports from the US to 10 major countries and territories in Asia remained nearly unchanged in 2019, declining by 0
- Logistics segment boosts HHLA's H1 earnings (EBIT) to US$127.4m
GERMANY's Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) recorded first-half earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of EUR114
- Chinese ports handle 4.3 billion tonnes of cargo, up 6.6pc in first 4 months
CHINA's ports have handled just under 4
- Boeing counters criticism after fatal Lion Air 737 MAX crash off Jakarta
AMERICAN planemaker Boeing has countered charges that it could have better alerted airlines to a new anti-stall feature in the 737 MAX jetliner...
- Ontario airport cargo increases 17pc to 610,000 tons in 10 months
STEADY gains in cargo volumes continued in October at Ontario International Airport (ONT), putting the Inland Empire airport on pace to post double...
- 260 cranes and hoists at the high-capacity power plant Mannheim – With the perfect on-line overview
/Ins The portal yourKonecranes.com displays the service information and data of 260 cranes and hoists at the largest electricity generation plant in...
- General Dynamics NASSCO delivers final ECO Class tanker to APT
General Dynamics NASSCO delivers final ECO Class tanker to APT
- Yacht abandoned after storm damage, Royal Navy rescued crew of 14
Yacht abandoned after storm damage, Royal Navy rescued crew of 14
- Port of Hong Kong posts 10pc first half box decline to 9.2 million TEU
THE Port of Hong Kong posted a 8.3 per cent second quarter year-on-year decline in container throughput to 4.87 million TEU, according to new report...
- Lion Shipbrokers Market Report 10 June 2016
Posidonia, the world's most high-octane shipping event ended today and the thousands of shipping executives that attended the numerous fancy parties,...
- Lion Shipbrokers market report 03 June 2016
Lion Shipbrokers Market Report 03 June 2016
- New panamax 13,102-TEUer now biggest to dock at Buenaventura, Colombia
THE 13,102-TEU Maersk Edinburgh became the biggest ship ever to land on Colombia shores when it docked at TCBuen, the Colombian terminal with its...
- International court rules Russia to pay for Greenpeace false piracy arrests
THE Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) in the Hague has ruled against Russia, saying it will have to pay the Netherlands compensation for its...
- Low scrap price, rate rebound hopes curb bulker demolitions
The dry bulk shipping sector needs to step up the pace of ship demolitions if it wants to achieve a much needed shrinking of the tonnage overhang it...
- MSC set to overtake Maersk as largest boxline by 2017, says Alphaliner
THE Swiss-Italian Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) is embarking on an aggressive expansion that stands to eclipse the world's No 1 container shipping...
- Mixed July results for LA/Long Beach as growth rate slows from May
THE Port of Los Angeles handled 717,407 TEU in July, an increase of 0.25 per cent year on year, while Long Beach was up 3.7 per cent to 583,000 TEU,...
- Braemar analysts present positive outlook for container shipping
BRAEMAR ACM Shipbroking's quarterly market report, says container shipping fundamentals look like they could be improving with other analysts sharing...
- US West Coast: Labour uncertainty drives up cargo movement through San Pedro ports
CARGO flow through Long Beach and Los Angeles continued to climb in June as concern over contract talks between US west coast longshoremen and their...