THE Port of Long Beach has won a US$14
- Port of Long Beach receives US$14.5m grant for rail project
- Iran's ship capacity at 12.5m tons, and will spend US$750m on new ships
THE deputy head of Iran's Ports and Maritime Organisation Jalil Eslami announced shipping capacity of the country to stand at 12
- Abu Dhabi Ports box liftings surge 47pc to record 2.5m TEU in 2019
ABU Dhabi Ports (ADP) has ended 2019 with impressive year-to-date results and recording-breaking milestones, underlining the company's continued...
- Port Klang aims for box volume of 13.5m TEU in 2019
MALAYSIA's Port Klang registered a growth of 10
- Zim shows net profit of US$5m despite 'challenging market conditions' in Q3
ISRAELI shipping line Zim has reported it overcame a marginal decrease in volumes in the third quarter to post a net profit of US$5 million - a...
- Kansas City's July air freight volumes rise 2.7pc YoY to 17.5m pounds
KANSAS City International Airport in the US state of Missouri saw air freight volumes, comprising both cargo and mail, rise by 2
- King Abdullah port's new 28 cranes to boost capacity to 5m TEU
SAUDI Arabia's King Abdullah Port recently received 28 state-of-the-art Liebherr cranes to start the expansion of the container terminals, which...
- Cosco, PSA extend box terminal capacity at Hainan port to 5m TEU
COSCO Shipping Ports (CSP) has signed an official agreement with PSA to build two new berths at the Cosco-PSA Terminal (CPT) on China's Hainan...
- JNPT in India sees 5m TEU pass through its terminal in 2018
INDIA's state-run Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) handled 5
- Forties-laden VLCC adds to North Sea floating storage
Forties-laden VLCC adds to North Sea floating storage
- Abu Dhabi Terminals at Khalifa port handles milestone 5m TEU
ABU Dhabi Terminals, the operator of Khalifa Port Container Terminal, handled five million TEU as of October 28, which the company hailed as a...
- Good year for Damen Shipyards Sharjah
2 conversions, 8 vessels and 165 drydockings in 2015
- Canalys: More than five million smart watches will ship in 2014 - ZDNet (blog)
Canalys: More than five million smart watches willshipin 2014ZDNet (blog)Canalys predicted that that at least 500,000 units willshipby the end of...
- Port of Tyne Breaks Its Own Records with 2012 Financial Results (UK)
The Port of Tyne will announce record financial results for 2012 today – for the third consecutive year. The award-winning Port has broken its own...
- Italthai Marine Delivers Second RAmparts Tug to Port Authority of Thailand
Tarua 302 has been recently delivered by Italthai Marine Limited of Samut Prakarn Thailand to her owners, the Port Authority of Thailand.
- Ireland: Fastnet’s 3rd Windfarm Support Vessel Launched
Leading Independent Marine Plant and Wind Farm Support Vessel Operator Fastnet Shipping Limited announced the launch of their 3 rd Windfarm Service...
- Rena spilt in two, remains on reef
Expand A large crack in the hull of the ship has widened after storms had swept through the area between Christmas and New Year. Photo / Maritime...
- Amazon to Ship 3.9 Million Kindle Fire in Q4 Says iSuppli - ITProPortal
ITProPortalAmazon toShip3.9 Million Kindle Fire in Q4 Says iSuppliITProPortalAccording to IHS, Amazon will beshipping3.9 million units of Kindle Fire...
- Amazon could ship as many as 5M Kindle Fire tablets in Q4 - SlashGear
SlashGearAmazon couldshipas many as 5M Kindle Fire tablets in Q4SlashGearAs soon as the Kindle Fire was unveiled, I think we all knew this tablet...
- Amazon.com Tablet Could Ship 5 Million Units - eWeek
Sydney Morning HeraldAmazon.com Tablet CouldShip5 Million UnitseWeekThe e-commerce giant is expected to introduce a tablet based on Google's...