EMIRATES SkyCargo has started dedicated cargo flights on a scheduled basis every week to 67 global destinations across six continents since the first...
- Emirates SkyCargo launches scheduled cargo flights to 67 destinations
- ONE keeps promise and sails into the black, but now faces virus challenge
JAPANESE container carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) has posted a net profit of US$105 million for full-year 2019 after post-merger synergies...
- CEVA contracts 86 charters to keep international trade flowing
CEVA Logistics has contracted a range of 86 freighter aircraft to deliver parts and supplies to its customers
- Shenzhen offers US$58.6m in subsidies to help local shipping industry
SHENZHEN Municipal Transport Bureau has offered total subsidies of CNY410 million (US$58
- LATAM boosts flower shipments thanks to expanding operations
LATAM Cargo flew 210 Boeing 767-300 freighter aircraft out of Colombia and Ecuador, loaded with 12,600 tons of flowers for this year's...
- SF Airlines sends over 100 flights to new coronavirus-hit regions
SHENZHEN's SF Airlines has sent a total of 107 flights carrying emergency supplies to support the new coronavirus-hit regions of China, reports...
- Scrubbers investment expected to have 18-month payback for megas
SOME 2,753 vessels, totalling 328
- Ocean liners withdraw 1.3m TEU of capacity from Asia trades in Q1
CONTAINER shipping lines are expected to withdrawal a combined 1
- Most US ports boost container traffic in 2019 despite high tariffs
US top ports either surpassed or came close to topping 2018's record-breaking figures, in spite of the weaker trade environment, triggered by the...
- New reliability survey produces unexpected top performers in shipping
ISRAEL's Zim emerged as the top performing carrier in 2019's Schedule Reliability Report with the Dominican Republic's Port of Rio Haina...
- International Airport Review lists world's top 20 cargo airports
THE London area International Airport Review has come up with a list of the top 20 busiest airports in the world by the amount of cargo each handled
- Port of NY and NJ posts record volume for container and rail in November
THE Port of New York and New Jersey (PNYNJ) hit record volumes in both rail cargo and overall container throughput for November, handling 599,626...
- SF Airlines' fleet to exceed 60 in 2020
CHINA's largest air cargo carrier SF Airlines, will see its fleet of all-cargo freighters exceed 60 in 2020, Xinhua reported quoting the airline
- USWC invests in infrastructure and technology to regain lost cargo
WEST coast ports saw US import volumes from Asia drop from 70 per cent in 2014 to 66
- SF Airlines China's No 1 cargo airline network grows rapidly
SHENZHEN-based SF Airlines is now China's largest cargo airline with a global air cargo network serving 65 destinations
- South Carolina Ports ends 2019 well, having lifted 2.25 million TEU
SOUTH Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA) experienced steady growth across multiple business segments in 2019, handling 2
- US east coast ports continue to win container market share away from west
CONTAINER shipping services will continue to switch from the US west coast to the east and Gulf coast, says Blue Alpha Capital founder John McCown
- Slow scrubber retrofits remove 3.6pc of box ship fleet from market
SOME 839,100 TEU of containership capacity, equivalent to 3
- Leipzig/Halle airport cargo achieves record high of 112,587 tonnes
GERMANY's Leipzig/Halle Airport, Europe's fifth largest air cargo hub, handled a record 112,587 tonnes of air freight in October,...
- GPA marks best October ever as new infrastructure helps expand market share
GEORGIA Ports Authority says it's moved 428,400 TEU last month, a year-on-year increase of 14,600 TEU or 3