COSCO Ship Holdings and China International Marine Containers, both subsidiaries of the Cosco group, posted lower earnings for the first quarter of...
- Cosco Ship Holdings' net profit plunges 57pc in Q1 due to Covid-19
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit up 42.9pc to US$324 million, sales up 57pc
COSCO Shipping Ports, a leading global port operator, declared that its 2018 adjusted net profit increased 42
- Seaspan first half profit drops 57pc to US$43.5 million, as sales rise 13.4pc
HONG KONG's Seaspan Corporation first half net profit fell 57.6 per cent year on year to US$43.55 million, drawn on revenues of $439.83 million,...
- Maersk group profit up 18pc to US$1.3 billion, box profit soars 57pc
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller-Maersk group posted 18 per cent year-on-year first quarter underlying profit increase to US$1.3 billion, drawn on...