SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday...
- Asia-Europe up 3.1pc to US$729/TEU, USWC off 3.5pc to $1,532/FEU
- Cosco Shipping back in black with US$205 million profit as sales soar 53pc
COSCO Shipping Holdings' reversed itself from a first half a loss of US$35
- Oakland port boss Chris Lytle retires July 19 after 53 years in sector
THE Port of Oakland has announced that its executive director Chris Lytle will retire July...
- China's Q1 box exports up 4.9pc to 53.79 million TEU: government
CHINA's container exports from its top 45 coastal ports grew 4
- Brussels airport March cargo down 12pc to 44,532 tons
THE EUROPEAN airports of Brussels and Frankfurt experienced different freight traffic demand...
- LA-based CIMC Intermodal Equipment's box chassis output up record 53pc
LOS ANGELES based container chassis maker CIMC Intermodal Equipment has increased their chassis...
- Latin America ports experience 7.7pc rise in cargo volume in 2018 to 53m TEU
PORTS in Latin America and Caribbean ports handled 7