TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp suffered a third quarter loss after tax of NTD1
- Yang Ming sees Q3 loss swell to US$42m on operating revenue of $1.22b
- Driving Deployment on Intra-Asian Trades
Growth in intra-Asian container trade volumes have been supported over the last few years by rapid economic development in many Asian countries, and...
- Bulker Investment - Moving Beyond the Fundamentals?
Currently there is quite a bit of interest in dry bulk carriers, despite earnings which continue to scrape along the sea bed. On the newbuilding...
- UAE: Grandweld to Build Aluminum Crew Boat for Maroos Shipping
Grandweld Shipyards has been awarded a contract to build a 42M Aluminum Crew Boat for Maroos Shipping.
- Cargotec Receives Offshore Winch Orders from Malaysia
A series of new MacGregor offshore winch orders, secured in October, will serve the strong demand for maintenance
- UAE: Grandweld Wins Additional Aluminum Crew Boat Contracts
Grandweld Shipyards has been awarded a new contract to build 42M Aluminum Crew Boat for Wesal Shipping which was signed on the 9th October 2012.
- UK: Macduff Completes Year with Several New Designs
Over the years Macduff Ship Design Ltd has accumulated a wealth of experience in the design of marine craft from small open fish farm work boats up...
- World shipping fleet grows by 10.1% in deadweight tonnage during 2010
According to a new research from N.Cotzias Shipping Group, the world’s shipping fleet in service has grown by 10.1% in terms of carrying capacity,...