KUEHNE + Nagel International AG has issued two inaugural bonds for a total of CHF400 million (US$400
- Kuehne + Nagel issues two inaugural bonds worth a total of US$400m
- NYK replaces chairman after reporting loss of US$400m in 2018 FY
JAPAN's NYK Line has reported a loss of JPY44
- Bio-Sea Installation A Success Aboard CMA CGM Flagship
BIO-UV Group has successfully installed and commissioned its BIO-SEA ballast water treatment system to CMA CGM’s new flagship, the 400m long,...
- Damen RSD Tug 2513 undertakes successful towing tests with Svitzer in Port of Felixstowe
Fresh from a European tour that has taken her to the shores of Malta, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Belgium, the...
- The CMA CGM BOUGAINVILLE: largest containership in the world
The CMA CGM Group, a worldwide leading shipping group, is pleased to announce that the CMA CGM BOUGAINVILLE has entered the group’s fleet and...
- World's biggest container ship CSCL Globe calls at Singapore
The world's newly crowned largest ship by container volume made her imposing maiden call on Singapore yesterday - dwarfing nearby vessels.
- Jotun bags Maersk deal
Jotun, the provider of marine antifouling coatings, has signed an agreement with Maersk Line to supply Hull Performance Solutions with SeaQuantumX200...
- Discovery Channel Documents Build of Maersk Line’s Triple-E Vessels (VIDEO)
In a shipyard in South Korea workers are building the world’s largest ships – Maersk Line’s 400m long Triple-E container vessels.
- CMA CGM has finalized its financial restructuring launched last year
CMA CGM is pleased to announce that it has now finalized its major financial restructuring launched less than a year ago.
- Turkey: ICDAS Port Takes Delivery of Z-Tech 6500 Class Tug
This vessel was conceived, constructed and will be operated entirely in house under the parent company; ICDAS Celik Enerji Tersane ve Ulasim A.S, in...
- Brazil: Aratu Port Prepares for Expansion
As BNamericas reports, the Aratu Port in the northeastern Brazil’s Bahia state plans to invest 685 million BRL (USD 357 million) in port expansion...
- UK: Kongsberg Announces Contract Win for Meygen Tidal Stream Project
A contract has been awarded to Kongsberg Maritime Ltd to conduct underwater noise studies for an offshore renewables project that could eventually...