YANGZIJIANG (YZJ) Shipbuilding achieved 11 per cent higher profits in the first half of the...
- YZJ Shipbuilding's H1 earnings rise 11pc YoY to US$345.4m
- DHL's air cargo falls 5.8pc as sales slide 2.4pc to US$1.34 billion
DHL Global Forwarding's second quarter air freight volumes decreased by 5
- Danaos first half profit up 17pc to US$34.3 million as revenue flattens
MAJOR Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation's first half net profit increased 17
- Online shopping now accounts for 34pc of US apparel sales: report
eCOMMERCE now accounts more than a third of all American apparel sales - at 34
- Zhonggu Shipping plans US$349 million IPO in Shanghai
CHINA's domestic container logistics operator Zhonggu Shipping is seeking to list its...
- Asia-Europe rate down 5.9pc to US$723/TEU - $1,340/FEU to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday...
- DHL quarterly profit soars 28.1pc to US$1.34 billion as sales rise 4.1pc
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group's year on year first quarter operating profit increased...
- Westports' Q1 earnings rise 7.8pc YoY to US$34m
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd saw first quarter net profit rise 13 per cent year on...
- China Logistics Property profit up 34pc to US$82.1 million, sales rise 44pc
CHINA Logistics Property Holdings (CNLP) adjusted net profit in 2018 increased 34 per cent...
- Boeing staff appear to have certified 737 Maxes that crashed, killing 346
BOEING staff potentially certified large sections of the two B737 Max 8 aircraft that crashed,...
- S'pore up 8.95pc to 3.01m TEU in '18, Shanghai off 5.2pc to 34.9m
SINGAPORE's November container volumes increased 1
- Kenya-Germany enter US$341 million financing technical cooperation deal
KENYA and Germany have signed a loan agreement worth KES35 billion (US$341
- Panama Canal hails 13,345-TEU Cosco Faith - its 5,000th neopanamax
THE 13,345-TEU Cosco Faith, part of Ocean Alliance's Asia-US east coast service, was feted...
- Shanghai off 5.2pc to 34.9m TEU in 11 months, Nov slips 1.9pc
THE Port of Shanghai's November container throughput fell 1