THE container shipping fleet will grow 3
- Global box fleet to expand in 2020 by 3.5pc to 24.05 million TEU
- Box fleet to hit 24 million TEU with return of scrubber-fitted vessels
THE global container shipping fleet is forecast to increase in size by 3
- Alphaliner: Newbuild deliveries up ship capacity to 24.05 million TEU
ALPHALINER forecasts the global container shipping fleet will expand by 3
- Etihad Cargo opens 24/7 Control Centre to monitor shipments in real time
ABU BI's Etihad Cargo has opened its 24/7 Cargo Control Centrem to monitor shipments in...
- Hactl handles record 104 freighters in 24-hour stretch
HONG Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) handled 104 freighters in just 24 hours on November...
- Hutchison Ports starts US$240 million expansion project at Karachi port, Pakistan
HONG Kong's Hutchison Ports managing director Eric Ip has told Pakistan's Prime Minister...
- Nairobi flower conferences October 23-24 in Radisson Blu Hotel
TWO complementary conferences, the Flower and Perishable Logistics Africa and Flower Logistics...
- Germany's air freight volumes plunge 24.6pc in June, IATA data reveals
THE total volume of air cargo volumes exported from Germany fell 24
- Melbourne port achieves 4.1pc growth in June to 241,985 TEU
THE Port of Melbourne saw container throughput rise 4
- Rotterdam port handles record 240m tonnes of cargo
THE Port of Rotterdam handled a record 240 million tonnes of cargo in the first half of the...
- Genoa port handles record 241,466 TEU in June
ITALY'S major seaport, the Port of Genoa, handled a record 241,466 TEU in June, the highest...
- Asia-Europe rate off 2.1pc to US$701/TEU, USWC soars 24.5pc to $1,720/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday...
- Evergreen adopts conservative outlook despite 24pc rise in revenue
EVERGREEN Marine Corp achieved revenue growth of 24 per cent over the first five months of...
- IAG commits to buy 200 new 737 MAXes for US$24 billion
IAG, one of the world's largest airline groups has announced plans to build a future fleet...
- China's raises long-haul 2018 truck volumes 5.3pc to 249.8 million TEU
CHINA's Ministry of Transport has posted a 5
- HNA's Swissport profit up 24pc to US$306.4 million as sales rise 6.7pc
HNA Group-owned Swissport posted an annual 24
- AOG-247 signs with B&H Wordwide in London and Frankfurt airports
B&H WORLDWIDE, a major aerospace logistics provider, has signed a deal to provide fast-expanding...
- Virginia port's March down 5.4pc to 240,000 TEU, Lunar New Year blamed
THE Port of Virginia container volume in March declined 5
- Ex-Roadrunner CFO charged in fraud scheme involving US$245m
THE former chief financial officer of Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Peter R Armbruster,...
- Kerry Logistics profit up 15pc to US$310.8 million, as sales soar 24pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics Network's 2018 profit attributed to shareholders increased...
- Virginia port sees box volumes rise 9pc in January to 240,111 TEU
THE Port of Virginia saw container throughput rise 8
- Brussels to hosts Energy Storage 2019 Conference January 23-24
THE Energy Storage 2019 Conference in Brussels will take place on January 23-24 with a special...