JAPAN's Nippon Express is to purchase a 22 per cent stake in Mumbai-headquartered Future...
- Nippon Express to acquire 22pc stake in India's Future Supply Chain Solutions
- Survitec increases its lifeboat capacity for Shell UK by 22pc
PROVIDER of safety solutions to the marine market Survitec says its service offering and the...
- Incidents of piracy, armed robbery in Asia fall 22pc in May
SIX armed robberies took place in May aboard ships, down 22 per cent year on year, reports...
- Costamare quarterly profit flat at US$13.6 million, revenues up 22pc
MAJOR Greek shipowner Costamare's year-on-year first quarter profit was flat at US$13
- ICTSI box volume up 6pc to 9.7m TEU, net profit soars 22pc to US$222m
MANILA-HEADQUARTERED International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) handled 9
- Samudera profit falls 22pc to US$8.3 million as sales rise 9.8pc
INDONESIA's Samudera Shipping's net profit fell 21