TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp suffered a third quarter loss after tax of NTD1
- Yang Ming sees Q3 loss swell to US$42m on operating revenue of $1.22b
- Nippon Express to acquire 22pc stake in India's Future Supply Chain Solutions
JAPAN's Nippon Express is to purchase a 22 per cent stake in Mumbai-headquartered Future...
- Survitec increases its lifeboat capacity for Shell UK by 22pc
PROVIDER of safety solutions to the marine market Survitec says its service offering and the...
- Macgregor obtains orders worth US$22m for projects in Europe and Asia
MACGREGOR, a subsidiary of Cargotec, has secured orders to provide products to a naval project...
- Chinese ports' July box throughput rises 6.9pc YoY to 22.77m TEU
PORTS in China collectively handled 22
- American Airlines fined US$22.1m for false mail delivery reports
AMERICAN Airlines, based in Fort Worth, Texas, is to pay a US$22
- Global fleet grows to 22.7 million TEU as big ship demand rises
THE total global containership fleet expanded by 3
- Incidents of piracy, armed robbery in Asia fall 22pc in May
SIX armed robberies took place in May aboard ships, down 22 per cent year on year, reports...
- Costamare quarterly profit flat at US$13.6 million, revenues up 22pc
MAJOR Greek shipowner Costamare's year-on-year first quarter profit was flat at US$13
- Port of Le Havre 2018 annual revenue up 5.5pc to US$220.3 million
THE Port of Le Havre posted a 5
- Asia-Europe rate down 4.8pc to US$651/TEU, but up 22.3pc to USWC
SPOT rates from China to North Europe fell 4
- Yang Ming receives two 14,220 TEU box ships built at Imabari yard in Japan
TWO new 14,220 TEU containerships chartered by Taiwanese shipping company Yang Ming have been...
- ICTSI box volume up 6pc to 9.7m TEU, net profit soars 22pc to US$222m
MANILA-HEADQUARTERED International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) handled 9
- Samudera profit falls 22pc to US$8.3 million as sales rise 9.8pc
INDONESIA's Samudera Shipping's net profit fell 21
- Cosco buys 60pc of container terminal in Peru for US$225 million
COSCO Shipping Ports (CSP) has bought a 60 per cent stake in Chancay Terminal in Peru from...
- Russia's quarterly TransContainer up 16.4pc to 1.22 million TEU
RUSSIA's TransContainer says its positive fourth quarter and full-year 2018 operating...
- Singapore to host 22nd Ballast Water Management Conference in February
THE 22nd Ballast Water Management (BWT) Conference will take place on February 27-28 in Singapore,...
- MSC's 19,224-TEUer spills 250 boxes at sea, faces big clean up
THE Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) said it has started a cleanup operation after its 19,224-TEU...
- January 1 to December 22, North American rail freight rises 3.4pc
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending December 22 year on year to 3
- New cranes for Colombo's CICT to accommodate 22,000+ TEU box ships
SRI LANKA's Colombo International Container Terminals (CICT) says the port will be able...