TRANS-PACIFIC container shipping rates on the China to US west coast trade lane stood at US$1,482...
- Trans-Pacific box rates climb in November but far short of 2018's peak rates
- Vietnam's container throughput hits a record 12.93m TEU in 2018
PORTS in Vietnam handled a record total of 12,930,071 TEU in 2018, representing growth of...
- Emirates SkyCargo named 'Best Customer Airline 2018' in Malaysia
THE freight division of Emirates - Emirates SkyCargo - has been presented with the award for...
- Top 100 ports show stable growth in 2018 handling 616m TEU
BOX volumes at the world's top 100 container ports reached 616
- Box volumes on Asia-Med trade route bounce back after 2018 slump
WESTBOUND liftings from Asia to the west Mediterranean (including North Africa) rose by 5
- Air cargo volumes drop globally in May against 2018
THE total chargeable weight of air cargo declined by five per cent year on year in May, whilst...
- China's raises long-haul 2018 truck volumes 5.3pc to 249.8 million TEU
CHINA's Ministry of Transport has posted a 5
- Karachi's major port more than doubles capacity, despite 2018 slowdown
HONG KONG's Hutchison Ports Pakistan, holds 90 per cent in the country's only deep-water...
- Antwerp's cargo volume falls 3pc YoY in Q1 compared to a record 2018
TOTAL cargo turnover at the port of Antwerp declined by three per cent in the first quarter...
- NYK replaces chairman after reporting loss of US$400m in 2018 FY
JAPAN's NYK Line has reported a loss of JPY44
- Maersk is Mombasa port's top customer, with 35pc of 2018 box volume
THE Kenya Ports Authority's (KPA) vessel-calling report shows that Denmark's Maersk...
- Baltimore handles record 43 million tons of international cargo in 2018
COMBINED the state-owned public and privately-owned marine terminals at the Helen Delich Bentley...
- Port of Le Havre 2018 annual revenue up 5.5pc to US$220.3 million
THE Port of Le Havre posted a 5
- Budapest airport 2018 cargo volumes leap 14.9pc to 146,113 tonnes
BUDAPEST's Ferenc Liszt International Airport returned another record year with cargo...
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo achieves best revenues in 2018 at US$290m
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo achieved 13 per cent growth in revenue in 2018 after clocking up revenues...
- Dachser's global 2018 net revenue up 6pc to US$6.6b
GERMAN logistics provider Dachser SE says its US subsidiary expanded twice as fast as its...
- Latin America ports experience 7.7pc rise in cargo volume in 2018 to 53m TEU
PORTS in Latin America and Caribbean ports handled 7
- China Merchants' global box volume up 6pc to 110m TEU in 2018
HONG Kong's major port operator China Merchants Port Holdings Company handled a total...
- Cosco Shipping warns industry outlook faces risks as 2018 profit halved
CHINA's state-owned Cosco Shipping Holdings has warned of trade frictions and high oil...
- US port box volume slows in February after red hot 2018
AMERICA's biggest ports were off to a mixed start compared with 2018's record year,...
- Profits decline but revenues rise in 2018 at Hong Kong's OOIL
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), the parent company of container...
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit soars 39.3pc to US$51.9 million, sales up 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 net profit increased 39
- Abu Dhabi Ports collects 120 tons of sea debris in 2018
SAFEEN, a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Ports, used a specially designed boat to net 120 tons of...
- Lufthansa 2018 profit down 7.6pc to US$2.5 billion as revenue rises 6pc
GERMANY's Lufthansa Group's 2018 net profit declined 7
- Seaspan 2018 turnover tops $1b and sees firm cashing in on IMO 2020
HONG Kong-based but Vancouver headquartered non-operating shipowners and charterer Seaspan...
- DP World's 2018 profit surges 10pc while chairman plays down trade tensions
DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's biggest port operators, has said its business...
- Weak chartering markets leave 'K' Line with US$448m loss in 2018
JAPAN'S 'K' Line has been hit with a JPY50 billion (US$448 million) loss due to...
- CMA CGM 2018 profit down, but sales rise 11.2pc to US$23.4 billion
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's full year consolidated profit fell to US$34 million from...
- IAG Cargo 2018 revenues increase 7.2pc to US$1.13 billion
IAG Cargo has announced that its 2018 full year revenues increased 7
- Qatar Airways named cargo carrier of 2018 in Johannesburg
THE STAT Times International Awards for Excellence in Air Cargo held in Johannesburg the Air...
- CEVA 2018 profit slips 7.1pc to US$260 million but sales rise 5.2pc
SWISS based CEVA Logistics posted a 7
- Matson 2018 sales up 8.6pc to US$2.2 billion, but tax break skews profits
HAWAII's Matson Inc, a Jones Act Pacific ocean carrier, posted a 2018 net profit of US$109...
- Adelaide box terminal handles 322,558 TEU in 2018 amid flat growth
FLINDERS Adelaide Container Terminal in South Australia turned out a mixed bag of containerised...
- Container Terminal St Petersburg 2018 volume up 12pc to 722,000 TEU
THE main container terminal at St Petersburg's port, CJSC, handled 722,000 TEU in 2018,...
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit up 7.6pc to US$1,28 billion as sales rise 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 operating profit increased 7
- Cargojet 2018 profit up 16.9pc to US$14 million, revenue rises 18.8pc
TORONTO's Cargojet pretax profit (EBITDA) increased 16
- Sydney's Port Botany volume up 4.7pc in 2018 to 2.65 million TEU
AUSTRALIA's number two container port, Sydney's Port Botany, handled 2
- Black Sea 2018 container volume growth up 8.7pc to 2.93 million TEU
THE Black Sea container terminals of Ukraine, Romania, Russia, Georgia and Bulgaria collectively...
- Maersk group 2018 profit down 38pc, but revenues rise 26pc
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller Maersk group's annual profit declined 38
- Iran's Shahid Rajaee box port declares 2018 volume at 1.56 million TEU
IRAN's biggest box port, Shahid Rajaee, has declared an annual 2018 throughput of 1
- Cathay smashes 2017 loss with 2018 profit of US$293 million
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Airways expects to record a consolidated profit of HK$2
- Atlas Air 2018 profit and revenue soars on e-commerce boom
ATLAS Air Worldwide Holdings (WW) said it expected 2018 adjusted pre-tax profit to increase...
- Suez Canal's 2018 score with higher 18,000-TEUer throughput
THE Suez Canal Authority saw double-digit container traffic growth as well 3
- Agility 2018 profit up 18.4pc to US$266.9 million, revenues rise 14.5pc
KUWAITI global forwarder Agility increased year-on-year net profit by 18
- World's leading airports mainly experience air cargo growth in 2018
MAJOR air cargo airports worldwide mostly posted growth in freight volumes in 2018, some even...
- Fewer ships at Port Botany but container volume increases in 2018
AUSTRALIA's second biggest box port, Sydney's Port Botany, handled more boxes in the...
- Weak close to 2018 drags down air cargo volume growth globally: WorldACD
DATA from WorldACD shows that air cargo traffic globally grew by just 2
- Calgary International Airport welcomes record cargo traffic in 2018
YYC Calgary International Airport says its cargo operations experienced strong growth in 2018...
- Panama ports handle 7 million TEU in 2018, but growth slowed to 1.7pc
PANAMANIAN ports reached a new milestone after handling a record 7
- HPH Trust posts loss of US$1.3m in 2018 with box volumes down 1pc
SINGAPORE-LISTED Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH) has registered a full year loss of HKD10