GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 net profit increased 39
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit soars 39.3pc to US$51.9 million, sales up 15pc
- Abu Dhabi Ports collects 120 tons of sea debris in 2018
SAFEEN, a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Ports, used a specially designed boat to net 120 tons of...
- Lufthansa 2018 profit down 7.6pc to US$2.5 billion as revenue rises 6pc
GERMANY's Lufthansa Group's 2018 net profit declined 7
- Seaspan 2018 turnover tops $1b and sees firm cashing in on IMO 2020
HONG Kong-based but Vancouver headquartered non-operating shipowners and charterer Seaspan...
- DP World's 2018 profit surges 10pc while chairman plays down trade tensions
DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's biggest port operators, has said its business...
- Weak chartering markets leave 'K' Line with US$448m loss in 2018
JAPAN'S 'K' Line has been hit with a JPY50 billion (US$448 million) loss due to...
- CMA CGM 2018 profit down, but sales rise 11.2pc to US$23.4 billion
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's full year consolidated profit fell to US$34 million from...
- IAG Cargo 2018 revenues increase 7.2pc to US$1.13 billion
IAG Cargo has announced that its 2018 full year revenues increased 7
- Qatar Airways named cargo carrier of 2018 in Johannesburg
THE STAT Times International Awards for Excellence in Air Cargo held in Johannesburg the Air...
- CEVA 2018 profit slips 7.1pc to US$260 million but sales rise 5.2pc
SWISS based CEVA Logistics posted a 7
- Matson 2018 sales up 8.6pc to US$2.2 billion, but tax break skews profits
HAWAII's Matson Inc, a Jones Act Pacific ocean carrier, posted a 2018 net profit of US$109...
- Adelaide box terminal handles 322,558 TEU in 2018 amid flat growth
FLINDERS Adelaide Container Terminal in South Australia turned out a mixed bag of containerised...
- Container Terminal St Petersburg 2018 volume up 12pc to 722,000 TEU
THE main container terminal at St Petersburg's port, CJSC, handled 722,000 TEU in 2018,...
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit up 7.6pc to US$1,28 billion as sales rise 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 operating profit increased 7
- Cargojet 2018 profit up 16.9pc to US$14 million, revenue rises 18.8pc
TORONTO's Cargojet pretax profit (EBITDA) increased 16
- Sydney's Port Botany volume up 4.7pc in 2018 to 2.65 million TEU
AUSTRALIA's number two container port, Sydney's Port Botany, handled 2
- Black Sea 2018 container volume growth up 8.7pc to 2.93 million TEU
THE Black Sea container terminals of Ukraine, Romania, Russia, Georgia and Bulgaria collectively...
- Maersk group 2018 profit down 38pc, but revenues rise 26pc
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller Maersk group's annual profit declined 38
- Iran's Shahid Rajaee box port declares 2018 volume at 1.56 million TEU
IRAN's biggest box port, Shahid Rajaee, has declared an annual 2018 throughput of 1
- Cathay smashes 2017 loss with 2018 profit of US$293 million
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Airways expects to record a consolidated profit of HK$2
- Atlas Air 2018 profit and revenue soars on e-commerce boom
ATLAS Air Worldwide Holdings (WW) said it expected 2018 adjusted pre-tax profit to increase...
- Suez Canal's 2018 score with higher 18,000-TEUer throughput
THE Suez Canal Authority saw double-digit container traffic growth as well 3
- Agility 2018 profit up 18.4pc to US$266.9 million, revenues rise 14.5pc
KUWAITI global forwarder Agility increased year-on-year net profit by 18
- World's leading airports mainly experience air cargo growth in 2018
MAJOR air cargo airports worldwide mostly posted growth in freight volumes in 2018, some even...
- Fewer ships at Port Botany but container volume increases in 2018
AUSTRALIA's second biggest box port, Sydney's Port Botany, handled more boxes in the...
- Weak close to 2018 drags down air cargo volume growth globally: WorldACD
DATA from WorldACD shows that air cargo traffic globally grew by just 2
- Calgary International Airport welcomes record cargo traffic in 2018
YYC Calgary International Airport says its cargo operations experienced strong growth in 2018...
- Panama ports handle 7 million TEU in 2018, but growth slowed to 1.7pc
PANAMANIAN ports reached a new milestone after handling a record 7
- HPH Trust posts loss of US$1.3m in 2018 with box volumes down 1pc
SINGAPORE-LISTED Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH) has registered a full year loss of HKD10
- HMM still in the red but cuts loss to US$719m in 2018 with revenue growth
SUBSIDISED South Korean shipowner Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has blamed increased fuel...
- Yilport Holding sees container volumes rise 5pc to 6.41m TEU in 2018
WORLDWIDE terminals owned by Yilport Holding handled 6
- US retail ports set new throughput record in 2018 of 21.8m TEU
MAJOR retail container ports in the US have suffered volume dips since the US-China trade...
- Air cargo volumes in Europe grow by 1.8pc in 2018, after 2.2pc fall in Dec
AIRPORTS across Europe saw freight traffic dropped by 2
- YRC Worldwide posts higher revenue and operating income for 2018
US holding company of freight shipping brands YRC Worldwide has reported consolidated operating...
- Halifax container traffic slightly down in 2018
Containerised cargo volume through the Port of Halifax last year 'remains consistent'...
- Macau's air cargo up 10pc, commercial flights surge 13pc in 2018
AIR cargo volume in Macau grew by 10
- DP World global box volume rises in 2018 but pace of growth slows to 1.9pc
GLOBAL terminal operator DP World saw container volume growth slip to 1
- Russia's Arctic ports see 2018 cargo traffic spike
SEA ports located in Russia's Arctic region saw cargo volumes rise by 25 per cent in 2018...
- Prince Rupert's Fairview Container Terminal moves 1 million TEU in 2018
THE Canadian Port of Prince Rupert in northern British Columbia moved its one millionth TEU...
- New Orleans sets container volume record of 591,253 TEU in 2018
THE Port of New Orleans (NOLA) moved an all-time high of 591,253 TEU last year, an increase...
- Changi air cargo volume rises 1.4pc to 2.1 million tonnes in 2018
SINGAPORE's Changi Airport saw 2018 full year air freight throughput increase by 1
- AA 2018 profit falls to US$1.4 billion despite record cargo volume
AMERICAN Airlines Cargo in 2018 suffered a decline in net profit, although, tonnage hit a...
- Port of Los Angeles breaks record in 2018, up 1.2pc to 9.5 million TEU
THE Port of Los Angeles set another record in 2018, increasing 1
- AirBridgeCargo 2018 pharma volumes expand 60pc
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) saw demand for its pharma product skyrocket 60...
- Asia-Europe speed slashed to absorb extra 2018 box capacity
THE world's leading container shipping alliances of 2M that unites Maersk Line and Mediterranean...
- Union Pacific 2018 profit up 29pc to US$6 billion as sales rise 7.5pc
THE Omaha-based Union Pacific Railroad posted a 29 per cent year-on-year profit increase to...
- Moscow's big Sheremetyevo airport cargo volume up 5.5pc in 2018
HIGHER volumes from Aeroflot and AirBridgeCargo (ABC) helped Moscow's primary Sheremetyevo...
- Asian air cargo posts 2018 gains, offsetting December slowdown
AIR cargo carriers in Asia posted increased in 2018 despite a slowdown in December, reported...
- Qatar handles 1.33 million TEU in 2018, up 70pc yoy
HAMAD port in Qatar handled record volumes of containerised cargo, vessels and livestock in...
- European cargo airlines report slow growth in 2018
EUROPEAN Cargo monthly data shows that major European cargo airlines saw freight traffic growth...