US weekly rail traffic totalled 522,630 carloads and intermodal units in the week ending February...
- US rail traffic drops slightly by 1.1pc in February: AARA data
- CEVA 2018 profit slips 7.1pc to US$260 million but sales rise 5.2pc
SWISS based CEVA Logistics posted a 7
- China's cargo surges 9.1pc in January to 1.14 billion tonnes
CHINA's cargo traffic rose by 9
- Qatar ports increased volume 6.1pc to 110,394 TEU in January
BELEAGURED Qatar ports have got off to a flying start in the New Year as container traffic...
- Exports up 9.1pc in January, but spurt caused by Chinese New Year
JANUARY trade data exceeded expectations as Chinese exports increased, though growth was attributed...
- HPH Trust posts loss of US$1.3m in 2018 with box volumes down 1pc
SINGAPORE-LISTED Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH) has registered a full year loss of HKD10
- Asia-Europe rate drops 1pc to US$960/TEU, off 3.5pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday...
- PSA terminals handle 81m TEU worldwide, up 9.1pc yoy
SINGAPORE's PSA International handled 81 million TEU across its global container terminals...
- Asia air cargo jars in November, up just 0.1pc: AAPA
AIR cargo demand growth slowed in November on the back of a drop in business orders, according...
- Yangtze 2018 cargo up 7.6pc to record 2.69b tonnes, boxes up 6.1pc
YANGTZE River cargo volume again set an annual record in 2018, up 7