THE Port of Hamburg's direct services with Indian ports contributed 105,000 TEU in the first half of the year, representing a year-on-year...
- Services to India generated 105,000 TEU for Hamburg in Q1, up 17pc
- Asia-Europe soars 19pc to US$707/TEU, USWC up 17pc to $1,588/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday soared 19 per cent to US$707 per TEU
- Fraport H1 profit up 17pc to US$184.2 million as revenue rises 5.2pc
GERMANY's global airport operator Fraport's first half net profit increased 17
- Danaos first half profit up 17pc to US$34.3 million as revenue flattens
MAJOR Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation's first half net profit increased 17
- Westports' H1 box volume surges 17pc to 5.27 million TEU
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd handled 5
- Delta second quarter cargo revenue plunges 17pc to US$186 million
DELTA Air Lines saw its second quarter cargo revenue fall by 17 per cent year on year to US$186 million overall revenue increased 8
- Proud of eco-record, CMA CGM has cut CO2 by 17pc since 2015
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has reiterated its commitment to the environment on the occasion of World Environment Day, the company announced
- Ontario airport cargo increases 17pc to 610,000 tons in 10 months
STEADY gains in cargo volumes continued in October at Ontario International Airport (ONT), putting the Inland Empire airport on pace to post double...
- Cargotec Q3 profit up 17pc, but down in 2018 as sales rise throughout
Finland?s Cargotec third quarter profit increased 17 per cent to EUR37 million (US$42
- Ontario International Airport cargo up 17pc, passengers up 18pc
CARGO volume California's Ontario International Airport(ONT) grew 17
- JAXPOT box volume surges 17pc to 97,250 TEU in July
THE Port of Jacksonville (JAXPORT) said it recorded its best ever July container volumes with total box movements increasing 17 per cent to nearly...
- DP World India Gateway lifts 17pc more boxes over 372 days
INDIA Gateway Terminal (IGT), operated by DP World, has achieved a breakthrough in container traffic by handling a volume of half million TEU in 372...
- Seattle-Tacoma throughput surges 17pc in January to 301,105 TEU
THE Northwest Seaport Alliance (NWSA) that encompasses the ports of Seattle and Tacoma handled 301,105 TEU in January 2017, marking a gain of 17 per...
- A-E rate slides 17pc to US$776/TEU, off 20pc to Med ports, up 22pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to Northern Europe fell 17 per cent to US$776 per TEU in the week ending Friday, according to the...
- A-E off 17pc to US$259/TEU, off 7.3pc to USWC, off 5.2pc to USEC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe fell 17.3 per cent to US$259 per TEU last Friday, according to Shanghai Containerised...
- Record 3.7 million TEU handled by Georgia ports as volume rises 17pc
THE Georgia Port Authority (GPA) announced that a record 3.7 million TEU crossed the docks at the Port of Savannah, a jump of 17 per cent, or more...
- LA-Long Beach February volumes fall 17pc to 702,205 TEU
LOS ANGELES and Long Beach ports posted a 17 per cent year-on-year plunge in February's container volume to 702,205 TEU, which was blamed on harbour...
- Evergreen adds China-Philippines loop with CNC as trade grows 17pc
TAIWAN's Evergreen Line joins Cheng Lie Navigation (CNC) to launch the new China-Philippines Service (CPH) with a first sailing from Shanghai on...
- South Carolina Ports Authority October container volume up 17pc
THE South Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA) has posted a 17 per cent year-on-year container volume increase to 164,672 TEU in October, representing a...
- Costamare says all's well as profit falls 17pc, but revenue rises 24pc
ATHENS-based Costamare, a Marshall Islands firm and a leading owner of for-charter containerships, posted a 17 per cent year-on-year first half net...