HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon declared that its August cargo volume declined...
- Cathay group cargo volume drops 14pc in August to 161,394 tonnes
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared...
- Hapag-Lloyd profit soars 44.5pc to US$162 million as sales rise 14pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd first half net profit increased 44
- Rising demand for next-day air services boosts UPS net earnings by 14pc
EXPRESS firm UPS reported a 3
- Hong Kong's November exports fall 0.8pc after 14pc rise in October
HONG KONG's November exports fell 0