GERMANY's Port of Hamburg has become the latest victim of the COVID-19 pandemic, reporting a 12
- Hamburg H1 volume plunges 12.4pc with falling China trade
- Box volume at Virginia port plunges 23pc in May due to pandemic
THE Port of Virginia's cargo volume in May plummeted 22
- Cosco Ship Holdings' net profit plunges 57pc in Q1 due to Covid-19
COSCO Ship Holdings and China International Marine Containers, both subsidiaries of the Cosco group, posted lower earnings for the first quarter of...
- Box volume at LA port plunges 23pc in Feb amid coronavirus scare
THE Port of Los Angeles, the busiest port in the US by both container volume and cargo value, has experienced a significant decline in cargo movement...
- ICTSI net profit plunges 52pc despite rises in revenue and box volume
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) has posted a net profit of US$100
- Evergreen's Q3 profit plunges nearly 90pc with revenue up 11pc
TAIWAN's Evergreen Marine Corp Ltd has posted third-quarter profit from continuing operations of TWD87
- Delta second quarter cargo revenue plunges 17pc to US$186 million
DELTA Air Lines saw its second quarter cargo revenue fall by 17 per cent year on year to US$186 million overall revenue increased 8
- Sino-US trade war means a bleak 2019 for air carriers, says IATA chief
THE US-China trade war will cost global airlines US$7
- Trade war plunges US farm exports by 32pc to China from Oakland, SeaTac
NORTHWEST Seaport Alliance (NWSA), the ports of Seattle and Tacoma, saw 32 per cent declines in agricultural exports to China in 2018 mostly because...
- Deutsche Post DHL's annual EBIT plunges 15.5pc to US$3.547b
IN spite of revenue growth of 1
- Port of Hamburg plunges ahead towards a more fully digital operation
UNDERWATER drones, autonomous trucks and paperless customs clearance are all in the immediate future at the Port of Hamburg, says an official press...
- SIA's transformation plan hits snag as quarterly profit plunges 58.7pc
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) posted a 58
- CIMC profit plunges 73pc to US$78.5 million as sales slide 13pc
THE world's biggest container maker Shenzhen's China International Marine Containers (CIMC) saw 2016 net profit plunge 73 per cent to CNY540 million...
- LA port box volume plunges 12pc in February
THE Port of Los Angeles handled 625,381 TEU in February compared to 713,721 TEU a year ago, a decrease of 12.4 percent.
- Q2 revenue plunges 16.6pc but volumes rise 6.6pc
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has announced that total volumes for the second quarter of year from all trades totalled 1.5...
- Hong Kong H1 box volume plunges 10.5pc with June throughput down 8.6pc
HONG Kong's container throughput fell 10.5 per cent in the first six months of 2016 compared to the same period last year, continuing a steady...
- 'K' Line plunges into US$457 million net loss as revenues shrink 8.1pc
JAPANESE shipping major Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha ("K" Line) posted an annual year-on-year net loss of JPY51.4 billion (US$457.02 million), drawn on...
- ICTSI profit plunges 64pc absorbing special charges, but sales only down 1pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) posted a 64 per cent year-on-year decline in net profit attributable to shareholders...
- Maersk Line Q3 profit plunges 61pc
THE world's biggest container line, Maersk Line, reported a profit of US$264 million for the third quarter of the year, a drop of 61 per cent from...
- Singapore box volume plunges 13.6pc in July, down 2.7pc from June
THE Port of Singapore posted a 13.6 year-on-year decline in July container volume to 2.55 million TEU, according to figures from Maritime and Port...