THE Zabaikalsk branch of Moscow's intermodal operator TransContainer in cooperation with Russian Railways and China Railway Corporation, is...
- Russia's TransContainer rail freights iron ore, zinc in boxes
- Novorossiysk port cargo volume down 3.7pc from January to April
RUSSIA's Black Sea harbour of Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port handled 45
- A.P. Moller – Maersk continues to grow profitability while safeguarding global supply chains
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic’s profound impact on global trade the company kept momentum in its strategic transformation and demonstrated...
- Northern Sea Route Arctic basin box volume falls 1.7pc in January
CONTAINER throughput via the Russian Arctic Basin ports in January 2020 decreased 1
- St Petersburg box terminal (CTSP) moves 758,610 TEU up 5.1pc
RUSSIA's Container Terminal Saint-Petersburg CJSC (CTSP) handled 758,610 TEU in 2019, a year-on-year increase of 5
- St Petersburg volume up 2pc to 9.22 million tonnes in first two months
THE Port of St Petersburg posted a two per cent year-on-year increase in cargo volume in 9
- FESCO starts new box shuttle train from Novosibirsk to Khabarovsk
FESCO Transportation Group (FESCO) is expanding its Russian route network of regular container shipping services by launching the FESCO Ob Amur...
- CMA CGM levies Emergency Space Surcharge on Russian, Baltic ports
FRENCH shipping line CMA CGM is introducing a series of Emergency Space Surcharges (ESS) for exports originating in Russia and the Baltic region,...
- Gothenburg port box traffic up 3pc with more Swedish rail freight
CONTAINER throughput at the port of Gothenburg rose last year by three per cent to 772,000 units on the back of the emerging trend to channel box...
- Baltic Container Terminal handles all-time high of 500,000 TEU
POLAND's Baltic Container Terminal at the port of Gdynia handled a record 500,000 TEU in 2019 and is this year expected to see its cargo volumes...
- Port of Zeebrugge 2019 box volume increases 4.8pc to 1.7 million TEU
THE Belgian Port of Zeebrugge container throughput increased 4
- Russian container traffic up 4.9pc, but Arctic volume down 22.4pc
CONTAINER throughput of all the Russian seaports in October grew 4
- Deep-water port in Gdynia to be built as public-private partnership
POLAND's Port of Gdynia Authority along with the Ministry of Investment and Economic Development have selected the transactional advisor to...
- Voyage through Russia's Arctic sea route cancelled for lack of profit
THE world's only civilian nuclear cargo ship carrying a cargo of fish between Russia's Far East and St Petersburg cancelled its second voyage...
- Shipping on Northern Sea Route rises 40pc from Jan-September
SHIPMENTS on the Arctic route in the first nine months of the year totalled 23
- Gdansk lifts record 27.3 million tonnes in first half, closes in on Petersburg
POLAND's main Port of Gdansk announced that it beat last year's first half record, up nine per cent to 27
- UPS expands express freight services to 2,300 postal codes in Russia
UPS has expanded its Worldwide Express Freight and Worldwide Express Freight Midday services to customers in 2,300 postal codes in the metropolitan...
- Containerships deploys 2nd LNG-powered ship on Europe-Baltics route
CONTAINERSHIPS, a subsidiary of French shipping giant CMA CGM, has deployed its second containership powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG), the...
- Maersk in icebreaker talks for second voyage over Russia in September
MAERSK Line, the world's biggest container shipping company, is reconsidering its rejection of the Asia-Europe Northern Sea Route over Russia by...
- DP World signs Russian Northern Sea Route development deal
DUBAI global port operator DP World has signed an agreement with Russian authorities to play and a role in the development in the Northern Sea Route...