An international team of researchers has published the most detailed submarine map of the Arctic Ocean.
- New depth map of the Arctic Ocean!
- Threat of US-Europe trade war sparks off more transatlantic blankings
2M partners Maersk and MSC have extended the suspension of their TA4/NEUATL4 transatlantic loop through to September
- Volga-Dnepr upgrades An-124 by 20 tonnes to 150 tonnes
RUSSIA's Volga-Dnepr upgraded the capacity of a second An-124 aircraft by 20 tonnes, bringing total payload to 150 tons, reports London's Air...
- Air Astana removes business class seats to boost capacity for medical freight
KAZAKHSTAN's Air Astana has begun removing seats from its business class cabin to make room for medical cargo
- New minimum wage proposals a victory in campaign to protect British seafarers' jobs
Nautilus general secretary Mark Dickinson: major victory will help protect UK seafarer jobs Nautilus International has hailed a victory in its...
- EPA lays out new more severe restrictions on reefer technology
THE Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is issuing a scheme to phase-out of ozone-depleting chemicals commonly used in refrigeration, portable fire...
- Allied Air signs up to convert four passenger B-737 jets to freighters
AFRICAN freighter operator Allied Air has agreed to purchase four Boeing 737-800 passenger jet-to-freighter conversions to be carried out by...
- Dentained Yang Ming box ship in Australia released after 'unnecessary' arrest
NORMAL cargo operation has resumed on Taiwanese shipping line Yang Ming's YM Eternity containershiop which had been arrested in Sydney on Sunday
- DHL Supply Chain to manage Nestle's warehousing needs in Myanmar
WORLD'S largest food company Nestle has appointed global market leader for contract logistics solutions, DHL Supply Chain (DHL), to manage...
- Qatar Hamad Airport to build cargo terminal to support Qatar Airways
QATAR's Hamad International Airport (HIA) south of Doha plans to construct a cargo terminal that will raise handling capacity to 3
- DHL Express to invest US$147m to expand its Incheon gateway near airport
DHL Express has inked a concession agreement with Incheon International Airport Corporation to implement its KRW175 billion (US$147
- Telair develops loading system for A320 aircraft that can be adapted to fit cargo
TELAIR International has developed a modular cargo loading system (CLS) that enables the lower deck of a narrow-body aircraft to be converted for...
- Amazon takes up 500,000sq ft of space in fulfilment centre in urban Seattle
E-COMMERCE giant Amazon has leased 500,000 square feet of space in a multi-storey logistics centre in urban Seattle, Washington created by developer...
- Busy Bosphorus Receives New Design of Multipurpose Boat
Named Salim Duzgit after the founder of its new owners, the Duzgit Company, this multipurpose vessel is the first of a brand new Sanmar Shipyard...
- Removal of trucking capacity supports stronger rates moving forwards
TRUCKING carriers in the US are continuing their exodus of the market due to a number of factors, including the regulatory environment, low rates,...
- Gujarat's Surat airport to open new air freight terminal shortly by AAI
THE new modular cargo terminal located at Surat International Airport in the state of Gujarat will be officially opened by the Airports Authority of...
- Fire aboard Russian submarine kills 14 sailors in the Barents Sea
FOURTEEN Russian sailors have been killed when a fire broke out while their deep-water research submarine was carrying out a survey of the seafloor...
- Pelosi picks Democrats to lead new-NAFTA talks as Trump urges speed
US HOUSE of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi has picked members of her caucus to negotiate with the White House on changes to President Donald...
- Indonesia mulls allowing foreign carriers to fly domestic routes
THE Indonesian government is considering allowing foreign carriers to fly domestic routes to boost competitiveness and push down airfares
- Hong Kong targets high value cargo, e-commerce in 'Airport City' vision
HONG Kong International Airport (HKIA) has identified high value cargo and e-commerce targets in its new 'Airport City' strategy